Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Iphone 5 and Iphone 'Evolution'

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bokkie
    Experienced Board Member
    • Feb 2012

Re: Iphone 5 and Iphone 'Evolution'

I recently bought a new phone. I had a play with most of the Top 10 phones and found the Samsung galaxy S III to be the best, so settles on that as my choice.
    Extremely responsive, Brilliant camera and in my opinion, the best phone available.
    I's probably rank the Iphone 5 about 5th or 6th. Still a good phone but the Galaxy S III just seemed way ahead of anytyhing else out there.

Comment

• thecrazybandit
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jul 2012

Is this wi fi bug on the Iphone effecting users in the uk or is it just America

Comment

• microchick
        Experienced Board Member
        • Apr 2012

None of the other companies have said anything about it in the US. Its only Verizon. In the UK its not official yet but keep looking at your data cap. Its possible that EE will be connected in the background without realising it. And when we talk about EE we know how efficient it is in eating up data!
        If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• thecrazybandit
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jul 2012

There is only a few true unlimited data packages in the uk so i guess time will tell if it effects the I phone 5 users

Comment

• bokkie
            Experienced Board Member
            • Feb 2012

The costs of 4g are ridiculous,ranging from £36 a month for 500 mb to £56 a month for 8 gb
            What is the point of 4g with these prices and data caps?

Comment

• microchick
              Experienced Board Member
              • Apr 2012

Its called Everything Everywhere. You need to spend some dosh to get the most out of your Iphone5. It makes it un affordable for the customers. It might get cheaper when there are more companies involved in it other than Orange and T-mobile.
              If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• sqazilou
                Board Senior Member
                • Jun 2010

i read today in a news magazine that they will release iphone 5s in december !!!

Comment

• mahrkpat
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by sqazilou
                  i read today in a news magazine that they will release iphone 5s in december !!!
                  The iphone 5 has been out since September worldwide correct me if I
                  am wrong or is the release date different in Pakistan?
                  Liked my post then push the sigpic button.

Comment

• duhoki
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Aug 2011

he is talking about iphone 5s and not 5. I think it is fake rumoers as it cant be that they will release 5s so shortly after 5. Sqazilou you have source to that magazine?

Comment

• gcms
                      Board Senior Member
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by duhoki
                      he is talking about iphone 5s and not 5. I think it is fake rumoers as it cant be that they will release 5s so shortly after 5. Sqazilou you have source to that magazine?
                      i ve also heared about the news that tha apple has began the making of iphone 5s and is expected to released in the 1st quarter of 2013 the news cam be confirmed fron the link _hxxp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2232238/Just-youve-bought-iPhone-5--Apple-begin-making-successor.html

Comment

• thecrazybandit
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Jul 2012

I watched a video of a I phone 5 using 4g on EE on a 500mb capped limit it used it limit in four minutes how crazy that

Comment

• odysseas1991
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Jan 2011

It is highly likely that when all the providers get access to 4G in the summer of 2013, the data packages will start to become competitive. Right now they are not affordable and are deliberately expensive in order to go through their development phases of testing and customer trials.

5S should be released at the beginning of next year with minor changes. They use the initial model such as the 4 and the 5 for the basis of the 4s and 5s to not only boost sales but to fix up the problems and enhance the phone further from the originals. Pure marketing strategy from Apple...

Comment

• bokkie
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Feb 2012

It is daft.. They give you faster data connection but give you a ridiculously low cap.
                            I have just changed networks and am now getting about 10 mb on 3g.
                            Enough for a mobile I think.

Comment

• thecrazybandit
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Jul 2012

The I phone they were testing was running at 38.59 megabits per second on the download, and 12.38 Mbps on the upload,

Comment

• bokkie
                                Experienced Board Member
                                • Feb 2012

Yes, whilst 4g is still fairly new the speeds will be brilliant. But once it becomes more popular it will get a bit slower.anyway, what's the point of 30 mb when your allowance gets used up in minutes.

Comment

Working...