Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Iphone 5 and Iphone 'Evolution'

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kostis
    Experienced Board Member
    • Nov 2012

Re: Iphone 5 and Iphone 'Evolution'

Originally posted by mahrkpat
    It does not seem to be that difficult a job from what I have read in this
    article:__http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/apple/3346693/how-replace-iphone-battery/
    i open an iphone 3g for fun and yes its not something hard if you ar used to open mobile phone and watch a good video of somebody else do in it on ******* etc. the only thing i remember its the entrance of the frat wire that connect the screen (a very small piece of plastic that you should leaf up) and i broke half of it but the phone still work fine. You shouldn't touch a new iphone that cost a lot of money i think its best to go to a pro.
    If my post was useful, please, use "Thanks" button

Comment

• Zmija
      • May 2012

I always said Apple products are way too expensive and I don't want to use them at all as there are cheaper alternatives with Android etc.
      I had a Nokia N97 mini, HTC Desire Z, Samsung Galaxy S2..

But still, because at the moment I wanted to buy a new one. There were no other good mobile phones, so I bought an iPhone 4S. After using this phone already for one year I can say this:

If you check the hardware and the possibilities of all the phones, Apple is way too expensive.

On the other side. Most apps, tweaks and tools are founded on the iPhone or are released first for the iPhone. The App store is filtered (this is an advantage -> mostly clean apps, but also disadvantage -> not all apps are available).

For the usage of the phones I can say the iPhone is by far the easiest and most practical phone I had till now.

The jailbreak gives you a little bit more acces to tweaks and tools, but it is not worth it if you compare it to the more battery power used.

If you want to know any, please let me know. I did some research on the iPhones and I think I can help most of you with some answers..

So to come back to the original topic. For me this iPhone 5 is not revolutionary or something like that. Of course some improvements are made, but it is not that shocking that I want to swap my iPhone 4S for this new one. I think I will keep this one till it really dies.

P.S. Because I really like the work of Apple's Iphone. I already have a iPod and iPad, but I wont buy a MacBook yet. I don't like it.

Comment

• kostis
        Experienced Board Member
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Zmija
        I always said Apple products are way too expensive and I don't want to use them at all as there are cheaper alternatives with Android etc.
        I had a Nokia N97 mini, HTC Desire Z, Samsung Galaxy S2..

But still, because at the moment I wanted to buy a new one. There were no other good mobile phones, so I bought an iPhone 4S. After using this phone already for one year I can say this:

If you check the hardware and the possibilities of all the phones, Apple is way too expensive.

On the other side. Most apps, tweaks and tools are founded on the iPhone or are released first for the iPhone. The App store is filtered (this is an advantage -> mostly clean apps, but also disadvantage -> not all apps are available).

For the usage of the phones I can say the iPhone is by far the easiest and most practical phone I had till now.

The jailbreak gives you a little bit more acces to tweaks and tools, but it is not worth it if you compare it to the more battery power used.

If you want to know any, please let me know. I did some research on the iPhones and I think I can help most of you with some answers..

So to come back to the original topic. For me this iPhone 5 is not revolutionary or something like that. Of course some improvements are made, but it is not that shocking that I want to swap my iPhone 4S for this new one. I think I will keep this one till it really dies.

P.S. Because I really like the work of Apple's Iphone. I already have a iPod and iPad, but I wont buy a MacBook yet. I don't like it.
        it looks like apple heard you voice because the are trying to make a new iphone called iphone mini and the cost will be $99! the main problems that apple is having are the fake iphones that are coming even before the original and the low price that other companies are having. if they really do the new iphone mini with only $99 both of those problem will be solve.
        If my post was useful, please, use "Thanks" button

Comment

Working...