Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Problem in 10892 H

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jerry2020
    Banned
    • Feb 2010
    • 221

    Problem in 10892 H

    Hello all
    I have a problem with the transponder 10892 H 27500 on Nilesat and on most other satellites.
    On nilesat, I can receive all channels except this one. On other satellites, this transponder or close ones are very weak. Though I don't have problems with other transponders, and the dish is 180cm.
    I can't figure out the reason.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • skytec
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1208

    #2
    Re: Problem in 10892 H

    Did you try exchanged LNB for another one ??
    Is my post useful for you? Please press sigpic

    Comment

    • zoran89
      Experienced Board Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 1618

      #3
      Re: Problem in 10892 H

      He could change LNB it is not expensive but it 99% will not solve his problem. 90% is not even this but try anyway, make some distance betwin sattelit cable and electrical wires, sometimes electromgnetic can distrupt some freqency.

      Comment

      • Jerry2020
        Banned
        • Feb 2010
        • 221

        #4
        Re: Problem in 10892 H

        Originally posted by skytec
        Did you try exchanged LNB for another one ??
        Yes, I changed it and exactly the same problem

        Comment

        • Jerry2020
          Banned
          • Feb 2010
          • 221

          #5
          Re: Problem in 10892 H

          Originally posted by zoran89
          He could change LNB it is not expensive but it 99% will not solve his problem. 90% is not even this but try anyway, make some distance betwin sattelit cable and electrical wires, sometimes electromgnetic can distrupt some freqency.
          I tried to take directly from the dish and I had the same problem.
          Anyway, should the shield stop interference, and I think electricity is 50/60 Hz which shouldn't interfere with the much higher frequencies of satellites, right?

          Comment

          • powerman
            Banned
            • Aug 2010
            • 0

            #6
            Re: Problem in 10892 H

            i think this TP sometimes have problem

            Comment

            • skytec
              Experienced Board Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 1208

              #7
              Re: Problem in 10892 H

              Originally posted by Jerry2020
              I tried to take directly from the dish and I had the same problem.
              Anyway, should the shield stop interference, and I think electricity is 50/60 Hz which shouldn't interfere with the much higher frequencies of satellites, right?
              This is very strange. Could be a problem in the receiver? Maybe some internal interference in tuner ... Try a different receiver?
              Is my post useful for you? Please press sigpic

              Comment

              • Jerry2020
                Banned
                • Feb 2010
                • 221

                #8
                Re: Problem in 10892 H

                Originally posted by powerman
                i think this TP sometimes have problem
                Could you explain more please, it is either weak or no signal on all satellites.

                Comment

                • Flostafa
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 117

                  #9
                  Re: Problem in 10892 H

                  do you have a universal LNB or a very old LNB? The old lnbs dont support the high band, so this could be the problem...

                  Comment

                  • zoran89
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 1618

                    #10
                    Re: Problem in 10892 H

                    He have problem with low band not high band, and it is onli one frequenci so LNB is working properly.

                    Comment

                    • Jerry2020
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 221

                      #11
                      Re: Problem in 10892 H

                      Originally posted by Flostafa
                      do you have a universal LNB or a very old LNB? The old lnbs dont support the high band, so this could be the problem...
                      I have a universal lnb, all other tp's work except this damned one and those very close to it.
                      I even changed the lnb and the same problem was there.

                      Comment

                      • peremacedonia
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 110

                        #12
                        Re: Problem in 10892 H

                        Its transponder problem your lnb or wires its ok
                        u may try to move antena up down left right
                        1-2 mm to get strong signal
                        Rule n.33 kid..... Concentrate

                        Comment

                        • Jerry2020
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 221

                          #13
                          Re: Problem in 10892 H

                          Originally posted by peremacedonia
                          Its transponder problem your lnb or wires its ok
                          u may try to move antena up down left right
                          1-2 mm to get strong signal
                          I have a motor, and I tried to move east and west, with no success.
                          But it is the same satellite, other tp's have high signal, only this very weak.

                          Comment

                          • zoran89
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Mar 2010
                            • 1618

                            #14
                            Re: Problem in 10892 H

                            It must be that something interfering on this freqenci, I have some masseur and when I turn on him picture on TV start flashing.

                            Comment

                            • Jerry2020
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 221

                              #15
                              Re: Problem in 10892 H

                              Originally posted by zoran89
                              It must be that something interfering on this freqenci, I have some masseur and when I turn on him picture on TV start flashing.
                              Sorry, I can't understand

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X