Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

multifeed 9+13+19+28.2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • f1fan
    • Jul 2012

Re: multifeed 9+13+19+28.2

Originally posted by toby69
    ---------------------------------------
    yes thats very good,
    but with motor would look even better my friend, only 1 lead
    As I think I've mentioned elsewhere the quad & Octo lnbs run a Sky HD box, an EyeTV tuner on a mac, an Openbox S10 & a FTA receiver so need fixed lnbs.

You can just see my TD88 on the left of the picture, having failed to get 9+13+19.2+28.2 on it I'm tempted to try a motor on that dish

Comment

• thecrazybandit
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jul 2012

i have never seen so many lnbs on a sky dish wow

Comment

• microchick
        Experienced Board Member
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by f1fan
        This is my super cheap multi lnb setup. A zone 2 sly dish focused on 19.2e, a 40mm multi lnb bracket clamped to the middle quad lnb, another quad lnb for 13e and an octo lnb for 28.2e.

Sly dishes and lnbs are so cheap on ebay the whole lot new would probably cost £55 to £60.
        That looks great, Lots of hard work. If you were not interested in a motor on the same dish ( No one would be interested motorising a sky dish) then you can use Inverto Ultra Black pencil size LNB's. Expensive but you could more LNB's to the same dish.
        If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• f1fan
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by thecrazybandit
          i have never seen so many lnbs on a sky dish wow
          The trick is you need to buy the Zinwell range of Sly LNBs, they are quite skinny and can sit quite close together. Also is has to be a zone 2 60cm Sly dish not a 43cm zone 1. I started that little project when trying to get to get free F1 coverage at the beginning of the year.

I posted other better photos on a different website and got quite a few people copying it so they could do the same. Also found some people managing 28.2 and 19.2 together on a Sly zone 1 which is quite impressive.

Comment

Working...