Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

dishes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fandm
    Experienced Board Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: dishes

Yes amos 2 and 3 can be picked up on it. I think with a good noise lnb and a 1mt dish you should be able to get it in the north of england but a lot easier in the south of england,
    It is because the footprint of the sat is not intended for the uk, but not been on the sats for a long time now,my main sats are 13 and 16 for the sports.
    Unless some strange activity is reported on the more obscure sats that are available that are doing test runs wich usualy means they are then free to air.

Comment

• toby69
      Experienced Board Member
      • Oct 2011

agree, plenty sports chns on main sats now, when i first started in sat world, i would move the dish manually on a live transponder number just to see what was avalible on a certain satellite, but only fta then, before i bought motor, really dont think you need every bird now but hey depends on your language an what you want to veiw.
      Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• nml52
        Board Senior Member
        • Nov 2011

Dont know if this helps but a few years ago in Spain I tried a Fortec star parabolic cant remember exactly but either 2 or 2.4 mtr. Also a Gibertini offset 1.5 mtr, the Gibbertini came out way on top and I am still using it now.
        I suppose a lot of it though is down to build quality.

nml

Comment

• MrEnrich
          • Sep 2011

gibertini is a great choice... i am still using my 1,20 mt since 1998.. it works perfectly..

Comment

• dessertrat
            • Sep 2011

Are these 2,4 meter dishes c Band? I am tring to find 2.4m Mesh C Band dish. here. Will have to do with used one as they are not available new anymore.
            Wind a big factor here in Cape of Storms.
            DM500s on 68.5E, 10E Cband
            OpenPli Maxvar

Comment

Working...