Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Cline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peter100
    • Aug 2011

Re: Cline

Ah maybe there is where I went wrong I never turned service + off and always left the ethernet on as I thought it would need them on to connect.

Will give it another try with the free ones on here then give it a test tonight thanks for the great help nice to know others out there are still like the old crowd of sat lovers who share info..

Comment

• euroslob
      • Jul 2011

Hi Pete I forgot to ask you if you had turned off service +, remember when I had that trouble a while back when I kept losing nuevoxstream!

Comment

• peter100
        • Aug 2011

Hi guys after lots of typing I have now entered 3 ccam clines servers updated software loaded step by step, turned off service plus and all I get is cccam goes from connect - no cards to disconnect - 0 cards going to keep putting new lines in as at least it is trying..A proper cline would be good about now for a test on cline that works or at least someone knows works..

Comment

• villager1971
          Banned
          • Aug 2011

I think the lines you are getting are crap and likely to have been switched off. I'm gonna drop you a PM, let me know if you get it and will have my e-mail address also...

Will get you sorted matey !
          Unlike Alshat you can speak here freely about Spiderbox!

Comment

• peter100
            • Aug 2011

Got you email mailed you with my progress one of the lines yesterday server 3 for satlover went connected at about 11-00 yesterday and cleared channels, but will not connect again today, yesterday I had ecm values of about 2000/3000ms so guess thats why they kept messing around clear then not clear.

today no connection on clines at all.

service still connected and clearing with the occasional freeze.

if possible can you help with a known free server for test, I have asked a couple of people for test clines but they havent got back to me yet.

peter still smiling as I am getting closer...saw a certain mans channel for about 2 min yesterday...close so close

Comment

• villager1971
              Banned
              • Aug 2011

Hey Pete

Still struggling ?

I e-mailed you with a link for another FOC line to trial, but if you asked today, chances are you won't get it until tomorrow due to the footy today. Give that one a go and see how you get on. As mentioned, if Service+ channels are clearing, your internet is fine and the lines you have trialled before are crap which is what we have all suspected.

It's either that, or bite the bullet and get a line from here for 30 days for a tenner.
              Unlike Alshat you can speak here freely about Spiderbox!

Comment

• euroslob
                • Jul 2011

Pete for the sake of only a tenner I think I'm gonna try out the premium service

Comment

• linksman
                  • Aug 2011

Hi All,
                  I am new here and I am also a newbie when it comes to Cline. I just bought a strong srt 4300 receiver which gives me the function to use Clines.
                  Now my question is how do I know a Cline server that supports multi choice packages on w4/w7 bird @ 36 degrees east.
                  Would appreciate any help on how to input Clines into this receiver.

Comment

• Fox2k11
                    • Jul 2011

C-Line = Client Line
                    F-line = Friend line
                    N-line = Newcamd Line
                    R-line = Radegast Line

=)

Comment

• peter100
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by euroslob
                      Pete for the sake of only a tenner I think I'm gonna try out the premium service
                      I have now tonight got it all running on Satlovers free test server, and has great attraction and as you said euro slob I think it would be great value for a tenner a month, where do I send that paypal to.

Comment

• euroslob
                        • Jul 2011

Hi Pete, just click here:

Originally posted by linksman
                        Hi All,
                        I am new here and I am also a newbie when it comes to Cline. I just bought a strong srt 4300 receiver which gives me the function to use Clines.
                        Now my question is how do I know a Cline server that supports multi choice packages on w4/w7 bird @ 36 degrees east.
                        Would appreciate any help on how to input Clines into this receiver.
                        All ip boxes should be similar to set up, this is a Spiderbox setup posted by Skytec:

Comment

• linksman
                          • Aug 2011

@ Euroslob,
                          thanks for the link that shows how to enter clines into receivers.
                          I now have that locked down and with my strong srt 4300, it's a breeze.
                          Now where i am still having issues is how do i know a particular cline that covers or takes care of a particular provider.
                          For instance, I am currently in West Africa, and i need a cline that will open multi choice/ hi tv packages on eutelsat w4/w7 bird. Now, my question is how do i know what packages the cline will open before paying for it? Is there a sort of list of packages that each cline opens?

Comment

• euroslob
                            • Jul 2011

No Probs dude, glad you got it sorted. As for what packages the premium clines are clearing I can't answer that as I'm using one not connected with this forum, but what I can tell you that recently two people I know of who subscribed to the premium clines are jumpin up and down with glee!

Comment

• aeiuo
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2011

newcamd is sometimes used as internal protocol in cccam server

Comment

• andymichlak
                                • Jun 2011

cccam on openbox tv is good or no cline is newcamd

Comment

Working...