Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

CCcam Frequently asked questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigdaz
    • Jan 2013

Re: CCcam Frequently asked questions

at the minute im only setup for uk channels, how easy is it to setup foreign channels?

Comment

• Triad
      Experienced Member
      • Jan 2012

earn some posts for server 4 and try it. It's quite better then server 3.

I have one question for server 2 and 4 users if someone would like to answer!
      Recently I've find out that ORF/Austria Sat on 19E with Cryp*o CAID "0D05" is having difficulties in decode process...!?
      So my question is: have anyone noticed it and do You (server or 2 users), have problems decoding any channel on that ID like MTV network on Cryp*o or let's say Hustler TV, same ID ???

cheers

Comment

• aa7590
        • Nov 2012

Cccam--prio-- where to put this kind of file stepwise method and i need hadu or acmd latest version with out freezing all bug fix software i have ecolink 3020 ir plus thanks

Comment

• Arbiter
          • Dec 2012

You should download it from here and unzip it onto your PC. Then simply upload the CCcam.prio file to the same folder as your CCcam.cfg file.

Comment

• TCBigsy31
            • Jun 2013

Hi,

I felt clicking the 'Thanks' button wouldn't do this thread enough justice. It's good to see someone taking the time (no doubt from their busy schedule!) explaining CCcam.cfg and all its intricacies.

The FAQ has been a great help and has cleared a lot up for me. I've learnt more from this 1 thread than scouring ******! and explained in layman's terms.

Thanks again

Comment

• Triad
              Experienced Member
              • Jan 2012

That's nice to hear m8. As long as I see, maybe this forum is not so prompt for answers but if you search enough, you'll find that almost all the answers on emu's as well as on E2 are quite thoroughly covered.
              Only will for searching is lacking the users, but if there's much interest, there's help too, so you can turn to us for help on PM any time...

Cheers and happy stay.

Comment

• gurabli
                • Jul 2013

I have received c-line and I do understand the options inside of it, but I wonder if this is a good quality setting for a cline or not? It is from a pay server but I get it for free.

C: ******.dyndns.info 21000 test test2 no { 0:0:3 }

I believe "no" refers to the emulator, that is, I'm not able to use the server's emulator. Am I correct? What is the purpose of using the emulator and why is it good for me to have this yes or no?

{ 0:0:3 } If I'm correct, this means that I receive from Hop3 cards, which should be good in terms of quality.

Comment

• Satphoenix
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by gurabli
                  { 0:0:3 } If I'm correct, this means that I receive from Hop3 cards, which should be good in terms of quality.
                  It means that you receive maximum from hop3. Hop4 or hop5 makes no real sense in the most cases.
                  Which hop you really receive you can't see in the cline. For this you need extra-addons like e. g. ecm-info.
                  If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!

Comment

• gurabli
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Satphoenix
                    It means that you receive maximum from hop3. Hop4 or hop5 makes no real sense in the most cases.
                    Which hop you really receive you can't see in the cline. For this you need extra-addons like e. g. ecm-info.
                    Thanks for your answer! I do not really care which hop it is until it works perfectly for me. But I guess hop3 is still OK and normal to use?

Can you tell me about the emu key "no" switch, what does this do? And why would it be good for me to have it yes or no?

Comment

• Satphoenix
                      Experienced Board Member
                      • Oct 2012

"no" means that you don't use emu keys from server.
                      That's normal and better in the most cases. So I recommend it.
                      If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!

Comment

• gurabli
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Satphoenix
                        "no" means that you don't use emu keys from server.
                        That's normal and better in the most cases. So I recommend it.
                        Thanks again! Do you perhaps have a link to a guide that explains in details what emu keys are and why should I not receive it? I would like to understand this. Thanks!

Comment

• sucan
                          Board Senior Member
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by gurabli

Can you tell me about the emu key "no" switch, what does this do? And why would it be good for me to have it yes or no?
                          The 'no' means that you will not take EMM (Emu’s) from your peers. CCcam can do its own EMM work if you add a recent Autoroll.key and Softcam.key in the var/keys folder. Change to ‘yes’ if you want to receive peer’s emu. Enjoy.
                          Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV

Comment

• SatWaveDude
                            Board Senior Member
                            • Apr 2012

How do you filter/blocking a Cline from taking certain provider id's ?

In my case I do not want ProvID 00006A & 00006C & 00006D
                            They all have CaID 0100

How does the cline looks like if I want to filter these providers:
                            C: server.dyndns.info 12000 login password no { 0:0:3, ??????? }

Thx for any help!
                            SatWaveDude

DM500HD, DM500+ | EMP S16/1PCP-W3 | WaveFrontier T90 | 16x SMART Titanium 0.1dB LNB's
                            TechniSat SkyStar S2 PCI / SkyStar USB HD
                            WaveFrontier T90 rev.2 - 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 3.3E | 4/5E | 0.8W | 7/8W | 12.5W

If you find my post usefull please press the Thanks Button

Comment

• aplok
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by SatWaveDude
                              How do you filter/blocking a Cline from taking certain provider id's ?
                              hi, here is it :

/var/etc/CCcam.prio: This file you can configure which cards to give priority or ignore.

defined in cccam.cfg in

CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio

DESCRIPTION
                              It is possible to block certain cards from getting to your server

EXAMPLE
                              You would like to block provider 0919 so to get the newer 093b cards from that provider.

In that case it would be necessary to make your C: line like this:
                              C: server.noip.com 12000 username password no { 0:0:2, 0919:0 }

Or use Prio and Ignore Config:
                              in this file you can configure what CAIDs CCcam should prefer or ignore
                              defaults to

/var/etc/CCcam.prio

file content can have ignores (I) and prio lists (P)

1: ignore allways this caid, all idents, on all channels
                              I: caid

2: ignore allways this caid/ident pair
                              I: caid:ident

3: ignore this caid/ident pair, on channel 'sid'
                              I: caid:ident:sid

4: when both caid1 and caid2 exist for a channel, prefer caid1 over caid2
                              P: caid1, caid2

5: when caid1:ident1 till caidN:identN exist for a channel, use them in order of this list.
                              for all sid
                              P: caid1:ident1, caid2:ident2, .., caidN:identN

6: when caid1:ident1 till caidN:identN exist for channel 'sid', use them in order of this list.
                              Sid on first caid/ident pair identifies sid for which list is used.
                              All other sids ignore this list.
                              P: caid1:ident1:sid, caid2:ident2, .., caidN:identN

so that, in your case, it comes:

3: ignore this caid/ident pair, on channel 'sid'
                              I: caid:ident:sid
                              I:0100:ident:00006A,00006C,00006D

Comment

• kalpikos
                                Experienced Board Member
                                • Sep 2011

Hello

If i'm not mistaken , the line must looks like:

C: server.dyndns.info 12000 login password no { 0:0:3, 0500:023800:0, 0100:00006A:0, 0100:00006C:0, 0100:00006D:0 }
                                If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

Working...