Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

CCcam Frequently asked questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VasilisE
    • Apr 2010

CCcam Frequently asked questions

I had this posted before the forum lost its database and i will try to repost all info. Lets start !!

Where do i put the files in my box and what are they?

CCcam.cfg ---> /var/etc -----> Configuration file, where we set the Clients and Friends and additional configuration.

CCcam.bin ---> /var/bin -----> This is the binary file ( like the .exe in windows ) This file should have 755 permission. (Right click in this file with your preferred FTP client and click set attributes). Otherwise CCcam will not start

CCcam.prio ---> /var/etc -----> This file is where you can set your priority cards or ignore any cards ( not necessarily needed to run CCcam )

CCcam.channelinfo ---> /var/etc -----> In this file you can put the channel info for the web interface, so you will see which channel is decoding CCcam instead of seeing the sid ( not necessarily needed to run CCcam )

CCcam.providers ---> /var/etc -----> In this file you can put the provider info for the web interface, so you will see which package is decoding CCcam instead of seeing the caid ( not necessarily needed to run CCcam )

SoftCam.Key ---> /var/keys -----> In this file you will find keys to open channel trough keys instead trough network ( not necessarily needed to run CCcam )

AutoRoll.Key ---> /var/keys ----> this file will have the next key the provider will have and will use the next automatically ( not necessarily needed to run CCcam )

constant.cw ---> /var/keys ----> In this file you will find constant keys to open channel trough keys instead trough network ( not necessarily needed to run CCcam )

Other files created by CCcam itself while running

warnings.txt ---> /tmp ---->
    Here you will find attempted logins to CCcam without your authorization , this file will be shown only if you have this line in CCcam.cfg **** LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt **** , be careful with this file as if you enable it and you have a lot of warnings you will run out of memory in your box

ecm.info ---> /tmp ----> this file will show you information about the encoding of the channel you are viewing
    Proud owner of DM800 - DM600 -DM500 - Humax5400 IRCI - Nokia 9600

I post only what i have used and tested myself .....
  • VasilisE
    • Apr 2010

Re: CCcam Frequently asked questions

How does CCcam.cfg looks like?

A very basic CCcam.cfg sharing between 2 people to give your local and to take your friend local

# I am a client of these ( Getting shares from them )
    C: myfrienddns.no-ip.com 12000 user pass

# These are my friends ( Giving share to them )
    F: user1 pass1

Comment

• VasilisE
      • Apr 2010

What are C: and F: lines ?

C: stands for Client

This means with this line you will be a client of a server so you can watch channels from his cards

Example of Basic C line

C: serverdns.no-ip.com 12000 user pass

Here we are going to get some share from serverdns.no-ip.com he is using port 12000 and the user and pass since i am his client he must provide them to me !!

F: stands for Friends

This means with this line you will give your local or peers you may have to your friends so they can enjoy your local as well

Example of Basic F line

F: user1 pass1

With this line i am telling CCcam that user1 can connect to my server and takes my shares as long as he usess pass1 as password

Comment

• VasilisE
        • Apr 2010

What other setings i can put in F: line ?
        Syntax :
        F: <username> <password> <uphops> <shareemus> <allowemm> ( { caid:id(:downhops), caid:id(:downhops), ... } { caid:id:sid, caid:id:sid, ... } { begintime-endtime, ... } ) < hostname/ip address>

In an F line we must have (mandatory) :

* Username that your friend will use to connect to you server <username>
        * Password that your friend will use to connect to your server <password>

Optional

* How much your friend is allowed to re-share your shares <uphops>
        * Let your friend use your emu key files <shareemus>
        * Allow your friend to send you emm's to update your local card trough network <allowemm>
        * What your friend will get from you and gives only number of hops away from you { caid:id(:downhops), caid:id(:downhops), ... } { caid:id:sid, caid:id:sid, ... }
        * What time is your friend allowed to get shares from you { begintime-endtime, ... }
        * From which ip/dns your friend can connect to your server <hostname/ip address>

Defaults if you leave the optional fields out

* <uphops> = 5
        * <shareemus> = 1 (yes)
        * <allowemm> =1 (yes)
        * { caid:id(:downhops), caid:id(:downhops), ... } { caid:id:sid, caid:id:sid, ... } = No limits ( will get all the shares from you )
        * { begintime-endtime, ... } = No time limit (24hrs ON)
        * <hostname/ip address> = can connect from any IP/DNS

Notes

* <Username> length max 20 characters
        * <Password> length unlimited
        * <allowemm> if set to 1 (yes) your friend will get you key emu but he can not re-share it

Examples:

F: username password

Basic F line with nothing else specified so all the default values will be set automatically

F: username password

Typical F line,

F: username password 2 1 1 { 0:0:1 }

* Your friend will get all the shares from you that are up to 2 hops away from you
        * He will be allowed to use your emu keys
        * He is allowed to send emm's
        * He will get any share available on your server and he is not allowed to give any of them to anybody

Typical F line if your friend has a linux server,

F: username password 2 1 1 { 0:0:2 }

* Your friend will get all the shares from you that are up to 2 hops away from you
        * He will get any share available on your server and he is allowed to re-share them but his friend is not allowed to share them again

Another typical F Line

F: username password 2 1 1 { 0:0:3 }

* He will get any share available on your server and he is allowed to re-share them, his friend is also allowed to sahre them once again

Advanced F line

F: username password 2 1 1 { 0:0:3, 093b:0:1 }

* He will get any share available on your server and he is allowed to re-share them, his friend is also allowed to share them once again
        * He will get provider 093b for him self only and he is not allowed to re share it

Advanced F line

F: username password 2 1 1 { 0:0:3, 093b:0:1 } { 0100:000080:15df }

* He will get any share available on your server and he is allowed to re-share them, his friend is also allowed to share them once again
        * He will get provider 093b for him self only and he is not allowed to re share it
        * He is also not allowed to view or share channel 0100:000080:15df

Time limited F line

F: username password 2 1 1 { } { } { 12:00-17:00, 19:00-20:00 }

* Your Friend will get shares from you only between 12:00-17:00 and 19:00-20:00

Note you can add share limits as described earlier as well
        An F line that can connect from a specific IP/DNS only

F: username password 2 1 1 { } { } { } friend_dns.noip.com

* Your Friend can only connect from the specified dns

Note you can add share & time limits as described earlier as well

Comment

• VasilisE
          • Apr 2010

What other settings i can put in C: line ?

Syntax : C: <hostname> <port> <username> <password> <wantemus> { caid:id:uphops, caid:id:uphops, ... }

In a cline we can have :

* Instructions where to look for a server <hostname>
          * Which port that server is using <port>
          * Username to connect to that server <username>
          * Password to connect to that server <password>
          * If you like to recieve Emulator shares from keys <wantemus> (only if set to 1 if set to give emus on the f line from the server you are getting )
          * Limiting what to get from that particular server { caid:id:uphops, caid:id:uphops, ... }

Examples

A basic C line that most users will use :

C: server.noip.com 12000 username password
          A C line that is more appropriate if you do not want to recieve key Emulators:
          C: server.noip.com 12000 username password no
          A C line that is more appropriate if you want to recieve key Emulators (Not highly recommended) :
          C: server.noip.com 12000 username password yes
          A Cline that will limit to receive all shares that are only up to 2 hops away (Recommended):

C: server.noip.com 12000 username password no { 0:0:2 }
          A Cline that will get all shares but does not get a specific provider:
          C: server.noip.com 12000 username password no { 0:0:2, 093b:0 }
          A Cline that will get all shares but does not get specific providers:
          C: server.noip.com 12000 username password no { 0:0:2, 100:3, 100:4, 100:5, 100:9, 100:A, 100:c }

Comment

• VasilisE
            • Apr 2010

How do I give priority or ignore certain cards ?

In CCcam it is possible to give priority or ignore certain cards by adding a file CCcam.prio in /var/etc , however this technique is not recommended as all traffic that comes into your cccam has to be checked across this file so CCcam will allow it to pass, give it priority or ignore it. This of course will be more processor intensive and may slow down a bit your system. However if you still would like to use it see below notes.

Notes:

* Recent versions of CCcam has automatic filtering for the cards that does not clear the picture
            * Using CCcam.prio will override the automatic filtering for the specified providers in the file
            * It is more advisable to use ignores in C lines ( see advanced F line options )
            * The priority is based on the order of the lines in the CCcam.prio ( The first in the file is the highest priority )

Example 1:

If for example a provider has 2 different cards for the package and you prefer to use a particular one first (93b) and if there is no choice use the other available (919) you would put this in the CCcam.prio

P: 93b : 0
            P: 919 : 0

Example 2

If for example a provider has 2 different cards for the package and you want to use only one of them (93b) and the other(919) should be ignored you would put this in the CCcam.prio

P: 93b : 0
            I: 919 : 0

Comment

• VasilisE
              • Apr 2010

What is Hop, reshare & distance ?
              Hop, Reshare & Distance are 3 same terminology's in a way!!

Hop is used in CCcam and Distance is used in other emus like Gbox & others

''So what do they mean ?''

Hop means number of servers away !!

In simple terms to understand me well here is an example!!

I have a local card and i am sharing with you!!

You will see my card as Hop 1 or as called elsewhere Distance 1

Now you decide to share with your friend

Your friend will get my card as Hop 2 ( this is called Reshare , because you are resharing my card with your friend )

One day your friend decides to share with his father, so his father will get my card as Hop 3

and the further the card goes with each connection it will add 1 hop each time
              Now you are thinking and deep inside you are saying '' But i do not want to reshare my card so many times''

Well you are right it is never suggested to reshare your card more than 3 times this means 3 hops away !!

In order to eliminate this you need to add some config in your F: lines in Ccam.cfg

Comment

• VasilisE
                • Apr 2010

Does CCcam need port Forwarding?

Well yes and no !!

If you want to connect to a server only you do not need any Port forwarding in your router, this apply only if in your CCcam.cfg file has only C lines

If on the other hand you have a card and want to give away some shares to your friend then yes you must use port forwarding or virtual server , so saying that if you have any F lines in your CCcam.cfg you would need to setup your router with port forwarding !!

Comment

• VasilisE
                  • Apr 2010

What is the default port for CCcam & can i change it ?

What is the default port for CCcam?
                  Default port for CCcam is 12000

Can i change it ?
                  Yes you can in CCcam.cfg

use this to change default:

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 15000

If this line is not not in the CCcam.cfg this means that the port for CCcam is 12000

Do not forget to make port forwarding or virtual server to the port you are using if you want to use F: lines

Comment

• VasilisE
                    • Apr 2010

Is there any order that we have to put the lines in the CCcam.cfg ?

Is there any order that we have to put the lines in the CCcam.cfg , and can we start with C: line then change to F: line and then back to C: line?
                    The order we put our line is not important, however it is always a good idea to keep your Config well organized.

Example:

F: user pass

However i would recommend to make it like this it is more neat and easier to find something

# Connections to other Servers ( i will take cards from these )

# Friends ( People that will take form me )

# Optional Configuration
                    All the above examples work and has no influence on performance!!
                    Note also the ' # ' sign, after that sign you can put your comments as well you can use ' // '

Examples:

C: serverdns.no-ip.com 12000 user pass # MSN 1234************* - Local -MTV

C: serverdns.no-ip.com 12000 user pass // MSN 1234************* - Local -MTV

Comment

• VasilisE
                      • Apr 2010

How can i limit the number of reshares of my card ?

To limit the number of reshares we must add extra config to the F: line,

This is the basic F line, it is enough to get started but will allow to reshare your card up to 8 other connections !!

F: user1 pass
                      So to limit the reshares we must put a number in place of the reshare text!!

F: <user1> <pass> <uphops> <shareemus> <allowemm> { <caid>:<id>:<reshare> }

Example:

F: user1 pass 3 0 0 { 0:0:1 }
                      with this line i allow my card and my shares up to 3 hops away from me to be given to my Friend and he cannot reshare them !!

Some times you find people with a Linux server and in this case it is not suitable for them to give them 1 Up Hop only, as when they connect their box to their Linux server your shares are stopped at the Linux server and they will not see any of your cards on the box!!
                      So in this case you must at least give them 2 up hops like this:

F: user1 pass 3 0 0 { 0:0:2 }

Comment

• VasilisE
                        • Apr 2010

How can I check a client local card that is what he said ?
                        This is one of the important questions, that you need to keep an eye on it, as you find genuine people and others that are less genuine when you exchange, so it is always a good practice to verify that the card you are getting is suitable for you as sometimes even when it is a genuine person his card might not be suitable for you because of extremely long ping time between you and the other server!!

So how do i test his card ?
                        Well there are several options to achieve this, I list a few of them.

* You can use a plugin called CCcam switch. This plugin will allow you to have up to 5 different CCcam.cfg files, so you may want to use one of this config files just to put 1 C: line and then activate this profile. In this way if the other person told you he has MTV card you can physically go to that particular package and test it to see if it clears the picture. -----Click this link for more info on this option-----> Nabilosat CCcam Autoswitch Plugin v0.2

Advantages ---> You physically see with your own eyes that particular C:line works!
                        Disadvantages --->You do not see the ping time directly !!

* Another option is to install a plugin on your DM called CCcam Info with this plugin you just run it on your Dreambox from the plugins menu and see what cards you are getting from that particular peer. -----Click this link for more info on this option-----> CCcam info V1.1

Advantages ---> Easy to setup and control
                        Disadvantages ---> You do not see the ping time directly !!

* Another option is to install CCcamInfoPHP, with this option you can check what cards you are getting from a particular person. You must verify what cards your are getting as Hop 1 from that person and as well to check the ping time between you and the other server, it is always a good idea to remove all peers with very slow or slow ping time results as this will slow down the whole system!! -----Click this link for more info on this option-----> CCcamInfoPHP

Advantages ---> This is the best option of all as you get the most information you can get about your CCcam
                        Disadvantages ---> Not easy to setup the first time.

Comment

• VasilisE
                          • Apr 2010

What is Web Interface and its parameters ?

Web Interface is like a website with information about your CCcam !! This is build in the CCcam itself.

How do i access it and is it enabled by default?

By default it is enabled on port 16001 and without a username and a password. This can be accessed by entering the Dreambox/server Ip and access it with port 16001!! So lets assume your dreambox ip is 192.168.1.1 Just open your favorite web browser and enter this:

Can i protect it with a user and a password ?

Yes you can use a username and password of your choice !! Just add this to you CCcam.cfg replace the username and pass of your choice.

WEBINFO USERNAME : username
                          WEBINFO PASSWORD : password
                          Can i use another port instead the default 16001 ?

Yes you can use any port of your choice!! Just add this line in CCcam.cfg with the port of your choice.

WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 18000
                          Can i switch off the Web Interface completely?

It is possible to switch off completely the Web Interface by adding this line to your CCcam.cfg

ALLOW WEBINFO: no

Comment

• VasilisE
                            • Apr 2010

CCcam Telnet Commands

Here are a few commands that will help you should you need to check CCcam via telnet.

-d run in foreground (implies -v and -q)
                            -v be verbose
                            -q don't use syslog
                            -C <configfile> use <configfile> instead of default (/var/etc/CCcam.cfg)
                            -k <keyfile> use <keyfile> instead of default (/var/keys/SoftCam.Key)
                            -f filter on specific demux data (saves some CPU)
                            -n show network packets
                            -s disable server
                            -t show timing

Comment

• VasilisE
                              • Apr 2010

What is SID assign and how to configure ?
                              Below is the default information from CCcam.cfg for CCcam 2.1.2 and above . It will not work with older versions.

The purpose of this is to make sure your server only gets requests for sids that are valid to your card, thus reducing the number of bad ecms.

# Configure limited list of accepted sids for smartcard
                              # When omitted, all sids are allowed.
                              # (can work together with LOADBALANCE configuration, or for standalone cards)
                              #
                              # SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : <device> <maxnumberofsids> { <sid1>, <sid2>, ... <sidn> }
                              #
                              # <device> is the reader devicenode
                              # <maxnumberofsids> limits the total number of sids assigned to the card (0 = use length of sid list)
                              # { <sid1>..<sidn> } lists the sids that are assigned to the smartcard, when omitted, <maxnumberofsids> is used to auto assign sids
                              #
                              # when <maxnumberofsids> is larger than the length of the sidlist, the remainder of the sids are auto assigned, till the list reaches <maxnumberofsids>
                              # Check entitlement output for realtime assignment list
                              #
                              # WARNING: when SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN config changes, restart is required before settings take effect
                              #
                              #example1: smartcard in device /dev/ttyUSB0 only handles requests for sids df3, df4, df5
                              #
                              # SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/ttyUSB0 0 { 0df3,0df4,0df5 }
                              #
                              #example2: smartcard in device /dev/ttyUSB0 handles requests for max 5 sids, auto assigned in the order of occurance. A request for a 6th sid will be denied.
                              #
                              # SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/ttyUSB0 5
                              #
                              #example3: smartcard in device /dev/ttyUSB0 handles requests for max 5 sids, 3 of which are df3, df4, df5, remaining 2 are auto assigned
                              #
                              # SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/ttyUSB0 5 { 0df3,0df4,0df5 }
                              Here is an example that works with Sky UK FTV card

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 9 { 1d51,1e15,1e14,0f23,13ef,1e1e,1e1f,1e23,1e24 }

This is for the internal lower card reader of a Dreambox and it allows for 7 SIDS.

They are for the following channels
                              1d51 Five
                              1e15 Five
                              1e14 Five
                              0f23 Channel 4 HD
                              13ef Sky 3
                              1e1e Five US
                              1e1f Five US +1
                              1e23 Fiver
                              1e24 Fiver +1

The next option allows for 3 more SIDS to be auto assigned.

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 12 { 1d51,1e15,1e14,0f23,13ef,1e1e,1e1f,1e23,1e24 }

Another option is auto assign, if you know you have just 6 working channels for your card then you can let CCcam assign the SIDS for you.

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 6

Comment

Working...