Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

CCcam Frequently asked questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pan1300
    Experienced Board Member
    • Apr 2012

Re: CCcam Frequently asked questions

Originally posted by daniel_D
    Hello
    I have a question was not exactly where I want to make. If I am wrong here please delete my posts. It is Ccam. can I disable C-line only certain channels in one? I mean I have 4 channels of local map. They also ask two other provieder. fighting it back I prefer if it takes local map of. instead of c line. is it feasible?
    Originally posted by Triad
    Hello Daniel,
    What do you mean by this/.?
    You want to disable some channels not to decode in one of the systems and to do decode in other system??? or what?
    hi daniel_D

I think you meant you want to be sure your 4 local channels aren't watched via cccam (so: possible solutions are: or your local must be prior to ccam or those 4 channels need to be set inactive in the cline)?

Just trying to clear things out ; I don't have any answer, sorry

Comment

• Triad
      Experienced Member
      • Jan 2012

Daniel can have all the answers if he looks earlier in this thread or here below:
      Code:
      http://www.satlover.eu/forum/cccam/14217-cccam-prio.html
      I'd advise all others if there's some problems in understanding of Cline filtering as well as CCcam.prio file editing to post these questions there in thread above. Since there are some 11 more pages of data it's also a good idea for interested folks to read it... It is not a bugger, more contrary!

Comment

• Knyght
        • Aug 2012

I will try my best to explain.

When we have more than one cline to use from a premium service (not the satlover one) can the right way to put it on is:

Originally posted by a
        C: <hostname> <port1> <username> <password>
        C: <hostname> <port2> <username> <password>
        C: <hostname> <port3> <username> <password>
        Our

Originally posted by b
        C: <hostname> <port1> <username> <password>
        etc
        C: <hostname> <port2> <username> <password>
        etc
        C: <hostname> <port3> <username> <password>
        I saw this on net but can't find that instruction again to understand if that etc do something. In that post I learned that if we put # that line will be ignore (etc also and we don't place # on etc line)

Comment

• microchick
          Experienced Board Member
          • Apr 2012

I think you are talking about the prio files. Please search for the CCcam.prio thread on the forum.
          If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• toby69
            Experienced Board Member
            • Oct 2011

knyght.
            you would be best to ask questions about premium, in the premium section, as only members who have took premium service have the knowledge to answer your questions.
            Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• bokkie
              Experienced Board Member
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Knyght
              I will try my best to explain.

When we have more than one cline to use from a premium service (not the satlover one) can the right way to put it on is:

Our

I saw this on net but can't find that instruction again to understand if that etc do something. In that post I learned that if we put # that line will be ignore (etc also and we don't place # on etc line)
              Don't think the etc would do anything after the line to be honest.
              cccam.cfg is located in etc though, maybe that's where you got it form?

Comment

• dex71
                • Sep 2012

Hi, I am a totally newbie on this, but I found this guide very useful, I have a couple of question and a problem: what is the best version of the Cccam to use? On a different website that I use to test Clines mentions that for some lines I should use 2.0.11.
                Also is it possible people can hack into my box through the cam?
                And the problem: I cannot connect to the cam via web, I put the correct IP of my box (VU+ duo with VTI image) and the port 16001, I checked the config file and looks correct but the result is always the same, not possible to connect (I have also changed the port as per previous posts!!).
                Thanks!

Comment

• bonilla
                  Board Senior Member
                  • Aug 2012

The 2.3 version of Cccam works fine.

For the hacking topics ,change you password (passwd in telnet), and it should be fine too.

For the web connection ,it's WebIf (check if you have the plugin installed). Set your password too and it should work .Also ,check your firewall in case of blocking port (port 16001).

And that's all
                  If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• bokkie
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dex71
                    Hi, I am a totally newbie on this, but I found this guide very useful, I have a couple of question and a problem: what is the best version of the Cccam to use? On a different website that I use to test Clines mentions that for some lines I should use 2.0.11.
                    Also is it possible people can hack into my box through the cam?
                    And the problem: I cannot connect to the cam via web, I put the correct IP of my box (VU+ duo with VTI image) and the port 16001, I checked the config file and looks correct but the result is always the same, not possible to connect (I have also changed the port as per previous posts!!).
                    Thanks!
                    I have always used cccam 2.2.1 on my vu+ duo as I have never had reason to change.

Comment

• microchick
                      Experienced Board Member
                      • Apr 2012

Actually it depends on people choice and preference which CCcam they use. If one version is working for you then it doesn't mean that every one else is going to use the same versions. You can use any version which works for you and suggested by your servers. I have seen some servers on the net who recommend a certain version.

Comment

• bonilla
                        Board Senior Member
                        • Aug 2012

You can use any version which works for you and suggested by your servers. I have seen some servers on the net who recommend a certain version.
                        True ,but in the newer version of Ccam you can handle more efficiently the prio file ,to sort channels and satellites.
                        I heard a lots of thing about fiability of old version but never saw proof about it.

Comment

• huston
                          • Nov 2011

I have used satlover free clines fairly successfully, accepting the freezing etc.
                          However the last few times I have loaded Clines into my Spiderbox 9000HD the info is successfully input but when I look at the 'client setup screen' initially it shows : cccam.satlover.co.-28131-disconn-0 Cards
                          This changes to : cccam.satlover.co 28131 -connect-0 Cards
                          and then stay like this.
                          I tried another line with the same result.

Comment

• Mobley3
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Jun 2012

Try to-days lines and see how you get on, I have watched throughout the day on various sats and Server 3 has been OK, I have been having trouble with Server 4 doing what you describe on occasions over the past few days, showing over 1000 cards on some occasions and then 30mins later disconnected. Both working fine as I type. Also using Spiderbox 9000.

Regards Mobley3

mobley3

Comment

• huston
                              • Nov 2011

very strange (to me) finally got clines to load after switching off spiderbox and router. Did'nt do anything yesterday but this morning looked to load new cline. I Noticed the line I put in two days ago still showed : connected-391 cards.
                              However put in new line and it has worked OK !!

Comment

• marian321
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012

Some (free) c-lines work for 2 days or longer, untill the server parameters change. But then you won't have real fun with them. I noticed simular effects.

Comment

Working...