Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Risks of cardsharing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanbasten
    • Jun 2012

Re: Risks of cardsharing

i am also using peerblock, heard that program helps and it is free. as for vpn i am using hotspot shield. both are free and hotspot shields adds are annoying but i was using them thinking i am totally safe when i download things or use satellite tv servers. now i have second thought.

what about experienced guys? do you take any precautions? how long have you been using cccam servers and did you have any problems?

Comment

• Curiositykilledthecat
      • Mar 2013

Vanbasten are you the sharer or the user?

Comment

• vanbasten
        • Jun 2012

I am the user, i am using ccclines from here and a few nlines for aljazeera sports

Comment

• duhoki
          Experienced Board Member
          • Aug 2011

I have used for years and never had any security problem. I basicly dont think on that when i so cardsharing, but if i create a server and have 100 users, then i can be worried. So mate have a happy life with cs as you can

Comment

• Satphoenix
            Experienced Board Member
            • Oct 2012

In germany it's already illegal if you share your own subscibtion from one roon to another (from your receiver 1 to 2).
            But this form of cs is undangerous for you.
            If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!

Comment

• bokkie
              Experienced Board Member
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Curiositykilledthecat
              I suppose if you want to stamp it out, you go for the place where it is happening. Going for the user isn't going to solve any of the problems I suppose. But if the server operator was found, could they not trace the end users through payments through Paypal - that seems to be a common payment method.
              There are ways to pay anonymously. A number of servers are now also taking Ukash, Moneybookers, etc as payment which is anonymous.
              You could also get an anonymous paypal account like I do.

Comment

• pat3
                Board Senior Member
                • Sep 2010

dont worry, there are major crimes than cs, which have higher priorities ...
                Please push thanks.

Comment

• gianni253
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by duhoki
                  ... but if i create a server and have 100 users, then i can be worried. ...
                  If they are all connected in a vpn you shouldn't be worried ... non one would be able to realize what's flowing inside your private network.
                  Not even f_b_i could do it, because it takes years to the most powerful supercomputers to break the safest and strongest cyphers (that's the reason why strong cryptography is forbidden in the u.s.a.)

Comment

• duhoki
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Aug 2011

You are right, but example here in norway, the nordic sat providers have created organization named STOP nordic, who infeltrate cs communitys. So old school methode is still working on cs

Comment

• sucan
                      Board Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by besit
                      Theoretically it's able to trace everything.....
                      I agree with you. Every step we make is logged. So if someone wants to found you - will do it. Here the most important thing is - does it worth ?
                      Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV

Comment

• fandm
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Aug 2011

Your ip address is the least of your worries.it is when the courts say your provider must block certain sites,
                        ie: just like the torrent sites, it was laughed at only just over a year ago that they could not do it and look at it now.
                        So if the sat companies get their way you will get blocked and you cannot connect to forums and such sites to get your clines and keys.
                        The day of Big Brother is here you do not have any rights if you live in the uk or the euro zone people on exhorbinant salaries will tell you what you have to do and you must like it, they know what is best for you.

Comment

• Curiositykilledthecat
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by fandm
                          Your ip address is the least of your worries.it is when the courts say your provider must block certain sites,
                          ie: just like the torrent sites, it was laughed at only just over a year ago that they could not do it and look at it now.
                          So if the sat companies get their way you will get blocked and you cannot connect to forums and such sites to get your clines and keys.
                          The day of Big Brother is here you do not have any rights if you live in the uk or the euro zone people on exhorbinant salaries will tell you what you have to do and you must like it, they know what is best for you.
                          Pointless though. There will always be someone out there that can find a way around it. I mean look at PB, most internet companies in UK have blocked access to the website yet there is still a way around it.

Comment

• BlueIsMyColor
                            Experienced Member
                            • Mar 2013

When we talk about internet... we never are under anonymity.

Comment

• vanbasten
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by gianni253
                              If they are all connected in a vpn you shouldn't be worried ... non one would be able to realize what's flowing inside your private network.
                              Not even f_b_i could do it, because it takes years to the most powerful supercomputers to break the safest and strongest cyphers (that's the reason why strong cryptography is forbidden in the u.s.a.)
                              are you sure that with vpn we are safe and by vpn i mean i have vpn on my computer but not sure how to even connect my satellite receiever through vpn to internet, is there a way?

Comment

• kalpikos
                                Experienced Board Member
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BlueIsMyColor
                                When we talk about internet... we never are under anonymity.
                                I agree with you mate
                                You never be sure when you make cs or just surfing on the net.
                                Maybe you have vpn server or I don't what else, but be sure that always will be a big brother for you.

And as dear @sucan said, if they want to find you, they will do it

Many times bad news come from your friend or your neighborhood
                                If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

Working...