Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Risks of cardsharing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: Risks of cardsharing

so up to now, bm300 says no,
    sucan says, maybe, (open door).
    my only ques, as server knows ip address can he gain access to wifi laptop while i am using laptop then is it a yes or a no.
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• BM300
      • Sep 2010

In short:
      If he wants to, Yes (provided that you have not protected your system)
      But most pay server providers are after the money and have little computer knowledge.
      I keep thinking, why would some people (other than forums like this) give out free servers?
      They must be getting something in return.

Comment

• noypi
        Board Senior Member
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by toby69
        so up to now, bm300 says no,
        sucan says, maybe, (open door).
        my only ques, as server knows ip address can he gain access to wifi laptop while i am using laptop then is it a yes or a no.
        yes. there is no secure system. one can only make a system more difficult to crack.
        in my case, my spiderbox is connecting to the net via 1 internet provider and my computers are connecting via another isp so the servers know my ip address but can't access to my files because the computers are on a different isp.
        spiderbox hd 7000
        90 cm motorised dish

Comment

• BM300
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by noypi
          yes. there is no secure system. one can only make a system more difficult to crack.
          in my case, my spiderbox is connecting to the net via 1 internet provider and my computers are connecting via another isp so the servers know my ip address but can't access to my files because the computers are on a different isp.
          Then you have a good solution.

But remember that anyone with right "know how" (as sucan said) can (if he wants to) crack a system.

Remember that locks are made for honest people.
          A Thief cannot be stopped, but we can make it hard for him to cause damage.

Comment

• noypi
            Board Senior Member
            • Dec 2011

i agree. i remember i watched a show where they interviewed a hacker explaining how they can get into the banks' security system.
            spiderbox hd 7000
            90 cm motorised dish

Comment

• noypi
              Board Senior Member
              • Dec 2011

there is a possibility. let us just make it harder for them to obtain the information they want to see.
              spiderbox hd 7000
              90 cm motorised dish

Comment

• opticum7
                • Dec 2011

thats try if hacker will hack on your computer hi wil get access to it,
                wi just have to wish that nobody of that person is o this forum
                best regards

Comment

• paradiselost
                  • Nov 2011

M7 Groupe SA has established more than 100 servers. Their cards were blocked.

_http://www.cardwriter-forum.nl/canaldigitaal/anti-cardshare-bij-canaldigitaal-van-start-8297.htm

Comment

• fandm
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Aug 2011

Everyone that you connect to if it is a web site gets your ip address.
                    that is how they know it is you when you reconnect with that site, besides the cookies that they leave on your comp,That is why you have a firewall to try and stop them sending any malicious files,but firewalls can be overcome.you can stop your comp from accepting cookies but the compramise is that if they want to, is stop you from connecting to thier site.your ip address tells them what part of the country you live in and if you are clever enough you can go even further than that.

Comment

• humanleague
                      • Jan 2012

i think giving someone your ip adress doesnt occur a serious problem.

Comment

• gpaolobvt
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by whinpo
                        CCCam 2.0.7 openssl seems to exist
                        Can you give me a little more information ?

Thanks

Originally posted by erno
                        Has anyone tried tunneling over IP ?
                        Doing so makes the flow completely transparent and untraceable.
                        That seems great....
                        Where can i get information about how to do tunneling over ip for DM800?

Many thanks

Comment

• redhezuk
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by noypi
                          But for this you need to pay two ISPs.

Comment

• noypi
                            Board Senior Member
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by redhezuk
                            But for this you need to pay two ISPs.
                            i know. i got a very cheap internet bundle with my mobile phone but not fast enough for downloads (with download limit) and day to day browsing so i had to get another one which is fast enough and also unlimited.
                            spiderbox hd 7000
                            90 cm motorised dish

Comment

• bokkie
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Feb 2012

I have asked the op's question a number of times as well.
                              I think the best way to go about it is disconnect your ethernet or wireless connection from the box when not in use. They can't see your ip if you're not connected.
                              Try use a russian based server, they're more lax about it.
                              My other worry is the paper trail. If I have to pay them, how do I pay?
                              If I use a credit card or paypal, how do I know the server doesn't store the info. If there is a bust the police might then have a paper trail leading right back to me.
                              I also want to find out about proxy or vpn. How can I do this on a spiderbox?
                              How can I make sure I stay as safe as possible?

Comment

• besit
                                Board Senior Member
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bokkie
                                Try use a russian based server, they're more lax about it.
                                My other worry is the paper trail. If I have to pay them, how do I pay?
                                If I use a credit card or paypal, how do I know the server doesn't store the info. If there is a bust the police might then have a paper trail leading right back to me.
                                The primary payment method on Russian payservers is webmoney e t c. You can even pay with sms (but about 200%)
                                Make a webmoney account for John Smith, or better Smythe , buy a scratchcard - voila you paid and no one will catch you.

By the way - is it really a crime - to use cardsharing in the west?
                                Maybe to sell cardsharing services...
                                But to own a receiver?
                                I heard in Belorussia they sell linux based receivers with mgcams set up for cs and doesn't worry.
                                They say Lukashenko doesn't like NTV PLUS - they said something unpleasant about him , so authorities look through the fingers on cardsharing in Belorussia.

Comment

Working...