Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Cant find Sly Sports

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leveller
    Vip Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: Cant find Sly Sports

Put it on today and no PMT on the ones that got added Sky 1 sports etc but all movies work so back to faulty, Did find this in the DVBViewer Website.

The voltage produced by the TV card for driving the LNB may be too low, so it is unable to switch from horizontal polarisation to vertical or back. LNBs of older design or multi-switches without own power supply sometimes have such a high current consumption that the voltage breaks down. You should upgrade to a modern LNB or a multi-switch with external power supply.

You may have also mixed up the cabling from the LNB to the multiswitch.

Another reason may be an old LNB, which is not suitable for digital reception. Thus only channels in the low band can be received; all channels in the high band (with a frequency higher than approximately 11700 MHz) cannot be tuned.

At last there may be a problem with 22 kHz signal used for switching between the low band and the high band. You should check the cabling.

.................................................. ..............................
    I mentioned the frequency issue earlier in my post but never found anything that was causing it, So looks like this could be the problem, Still dont know why it found the channels yesterday all working, and today the channels are still there but No PMT. Why cant i be like most people and just give up, Im driving myself insane.

Comment

• pan1300
      Experienced Board Member
      • Apr 2012

Re: Cant find Sly Sports

Originally posted by Leveller
      Why cant i be like most people and just give up, Im driving myself insane.
      hi

I really, really have the same problem (here, at home, at work, ...) ; I also believe most people who give up have no problems with that and are perhaps happier

So, you're unquestionably not alone!

Think it's best/safer to look for the replacement you mentioned before.

Comment

Working...