Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

My First Dreambox

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: My First Dreambox

For £160 this will be a clone a Brand new official DM800se would literally cost you retail £429, if you do go the clone route take my advice forget the Sim2.01 and get one with an A8gp sim which will allow you to run official OE 2.0 images on it Sim 2.10 will not.

Comment

• gianni253
      Experienced Board Member
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by undegtri
      I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to e-commerce sites on here, I know its frowned upon in some forums. But this is what I'm looking at:

dreambox800.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=96

I'm fine with the software side of things, but hardware is another story with me so it would be fantastic to get your thoughts on if this is genuin and if you think its a good box to get me started again.
      No mention here about sim nor tuner.
      You should ask the seller.
      If you are a newbie and do not want to mess with patched images then follow digicon's advice and look for a A2P sim (but I don't know how much is the difference comparing with a 2.10 sim and if it is worth).

Comment

• digicon
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2011

A2P sim is around £35 in UK currency probably cheaper from china suppliers

Comment

Working...