Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

which channels does a cccam server provide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanbasten
    • Jun 2012

Re: which channels does a cccam server provide

hi guys, as pan1100 said satellitebg on astra 23.5 is very very stable even with my old yumatu And in terms of caid I think sky bundesliga uses the following BetaCrypt
    Nagravision 3, VideoGuard on 19.2 e. I do not remember the particular caids for those/ only know that conax is 0603 which is for satellite bg.

Hope this helps

Comment

• mirny
      Experienced Board Member
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by moFu
      someone knows the caid's or where to find
      Here you are, see attachements.
      There are CAIDs and Provider IDs too.
      Attached Files
      HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• pan1300
        Experienced Board Member
        • Apr 2012

looks like pan always is lucky to find the right lines....

im always getting freezes and its not watchable.... must check the other config files of cccam, maybe its gettin better
        Can't say I'm 'always lucky', mostly even not (badly freezing), but ok this time I was.
        As I said before I only have a client box (mvision) and really can't change anything. The more I read here: apparently the same problems (of freezing and scrambling) occur also on the server boxes (with possibility to change files, prios, caids, ...). Perhaps my little box isn't so bad at all.
        Can someone confirm if a server is really better than a client (especially here to improve stabillity)? I'm starting to doubt

Comment

• moFu
          • May 2012

@mirny: thanx for caids, doing some tests tomorrow....

@pan1100: ok, then im not the only one with this problem trie to filter out the caids i need tomorrow and then looking for changes. i even get a paid account in a few days by a friend i hope and then i really know if its only the server which freezes or its me or my config

Comment

• microchick
            Experienced Board Member
            • Apr 2012

@pan1100, I didnt get when you said that if a server is better than a client for stability. You only need a server if you want to share your cards with others. If not then better to be a client. Stability can depend on many things, like the internet connection, ping time and modem router and the SNR of your internet connection. Your speed also depends on the server's speed.
            I have no knowledge of CAIDS and Prios, LOL
            If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• cgaie
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by microchick
              Which box are you using? If you are on Server 3 or 4, there will be always freezez and glitches even at off peak hours. Don't forget its a free server!!

What about premium server? Will I get still bad freezing starts or scrambled and doesn't open again?

Or will it be watchable channels?

Comment

• pan1300
                Experienced Board Member
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by microchick
                @pan1100, I didnt get when you said that if a server is better than a client for stability. You only need a server if you want to share your cards with others. If not then better to be a client. Stability can depend on many things, like the internet connection, ping time and modem router and the SNR of your internet connection. Your speed also depends on the server's speed.
                I have no knowledge of CAIDS and Prios, LOL
                Easiest way is to enter the lines in the box (as I do - have no choice), though as I understood, with a server you have more possibilities to get less freezes (several setups like prios). More difficult, but seems to be better.

Originally posted by cgaie
                What about premium server? Will I get still bad freezing starts or scrambled and doesn't open again?
                Or will it be watchable channels?
                As I've read here, premium should be much better!

Comment

• Zmija
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by toby69
                  Is there a way that i can check what channels I can watch with a given cccam?

its all hit an miss really, depends what cards are running and active at given time, one day yes next day no, as they at no cost lets all be grateful.
                  The only way I know is to add the cline into your cccam.cfg. Add cccam.providers file.

And then go to 192.168.***.***:16001 in your browser where the IP adress your internal LAN ip adress is to your box. Then click providers and you can see which cards you can receive trough cline.

Comment

• microchick
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Apr 2012

I just copy and paste the line to a cccam.cfg file on my pc, copy the file to usb drive and insert the usb drive into my box. Update the cccam.cfg file from usb and activate the line. All done. The other way is to do it via remote control but thats time consuming. I dont know any other difficult ways.
                    If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• cgaie
                      • Jun 2012

How can i check the provider in eaglebox? The cccam is built in the box with the latest patch
                      I didn't have to upload file

Comment

• pan1300
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Apr 2012

hi

I don't know the eaglebox, but can't you look on a pc what files there are on the box (usb)? Perhaps you'll find something like this. Same be me (cccam built in), but have never searched for this. Just be sur you have back-ups of all files you experiment with.
                        Otherwise, look here if there's an eaglebox section (and if not: perhaps at 'other boxes')

Comment

• mirny
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Nov 2011

@mirny: thanx for caids, doing some tests tomorrow....
                          There is a button for thanking.
                          HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• toby69
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Oct 2011

totally agree with you on that mirny, i know you put a lot of work into your posts, so i will thank-you, no hardship to thanks, thats why its there, its in the rules.
                            Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• runmo
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by mirny
                              There is a button for thanking.
                              That's correct, but there was more in that post that only thank you. If it would have been just thank you post, would have been deleted.
                              How ever a push on the thank you button would indeed have been welcome. As Toby said no hardship to thank someone for usefull post/info.
                              Remember you can always report posts not according to rules, take care.

Comment

Working...