Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

which channels does a cccam server provide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanbasten
    • Jun 2012

which channels does a cccam server provide

Hello guys,

I have a yumatu alihd receiver and everyday i look for cccam or newcamd servers on ****** that are free. I enter those servers manually to my yumatu. Is there a way that i can check what channels I can watch with a given cccam?

I can check whether this given cccam is online or not thanks to your tool but is there a way that i can enter the ccam and just see which channels it might be good for. I do not have tv card on my laptop.

I am mostly interested in bulgarian channels, documentary and sports

Thanks a lot and enjoy your weekend
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: which channels does a cccam server provide

Is there a way that i can check what channels I can watch with a given cccam?

its all hit an miss really, depends what cards are running and active at given time, one day yes next day no, as they at no cost lets all be grateful.
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• rob45
      • Dec 2011

hi i think that satlovers lines seem to cover most of the packages.

Comment

• vanbasten
        • Jun 2012

thanks for the reply, i guess i completely agree that we should be grateful since they are free. the satlover server seems to good for satellite bg so it is more than enough for me. thanks again

Comment

• pan1300
          Experienced Board Member
          • Apr 2012

you can always search here for eg 'cccam channelinfo' ; will give you an idea of possibilities, bus as toby said: there's no guarantee and changes all the time.
          Must say that sat bg is one of the most stable packages I found here with the free server clines.

Comment

• microchick
            Experienced Board Member
            • Apr 2012

I think you would need to check the satlover c line one by one and see what you can find. I have found that most of the channels I try on Hotbird are opening. Don't zap too quickly as sometime it takes about 10 seconds for a channel to open. Be patient and Good Luck!!
            If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• pan1300
              Experienced Board Member
              • Apr 2012

Same here, easy up to 10-15 seconds to open, but then after 3-5 minutes, I mostly have one of the 2 problems: bad freezing starts or scrambled and doesn't open again.

@microchick
              When you refer to the hotbirds opening after about 10 sec: do they stay open so you can watch full programs (until now I really wasn't that lucky)?
              And: with which server do you do this (3, 4 or both)?

Comment

• vanbasten
                • Jun 2012

yes i am not that lucky on hotbird as well but maybe it is because of my digital receiver(yumatu ali hd) which is outdated compared to dreambox etc... some of the channels like jsc sports wont open with sat lovers very easy. sometimes i have to wat for 4-5 minutes. but it works with satellitebg and it is free so I am more than thankful

Comment

• toby69
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vanbasten
                  yes i am not that lucky on hotbird as well but maybe it is because of my digital receiver(yumatu ali hd) which is outdated compared to dreambox etc... some of the channels like jsc sports wont open with sat lovers very easy. sometimes i have to wat for 4-5 minutes. but it works with satellitebg and it is free so I am more than thankful
                  vanbasten, if you have motor on dish, check out 7east, lots film chns, plus salon1/2/3, them last very up to date films, watched warhorse last week, that perticular film only just come on primafilma ppv this week.
                  Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• microchick
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by pan1100
                    @microchick
                    When you refer to the hotbirds opening after about 10 sec: do they stay open so you can watch full programs (until now I really wasn't that lucky)?
                    And: with which server do you do this (3, 4 or both)?
                    I am talking about server 3. The channels take about 10 seconds to open, then it depends on the time and how busy the server is. Sometime I have a few glitches and the other time it runs smoothly. If Its peak hours like evening then there are more glitches but in the morning till late afternoon the server is always fine. I have never tried to watch a film as it would be frustrating.
                    If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• naiarty
                      • Apr 2010

If you want bulgarian chanel go to sat astra 23.5 degree an find provider satelite BG there you have every thing and you can see with sat lover cccam.

Comment

• pan1300
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Apr 2012

hello

Originally posted by naiarty
                        If you want bulgarian chanel go to sat astra 23.5 degree an find provider satelite BG there you have every thing and you can see with sat lover cccam.
                        Agree as said before, interesting package, relatively stable (when compared to other sats and packages) and mostly english audio.

Originally posted by toby69
                        vanbasten, if you have motor on dish, check out 7east, lots film chns, plus salon1/2/3, them last very up to date films, watched warhorse last week, that perticular film only just come on primafilma ppv this week.
                        was very surprised a few days ago, but with the new clines here I managed to see 2 films on primafila (warhorse and muppets) - some freezing but absolutely watchable ; the morning after there was darkness again.

Comment

• moFu
                          • May 2012

looks like pan always is lucky to find the right lines....

im always getting freezes and its not watchable.... must check the other config files of cccam, maybe its gettin better

Comment

• microchick
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by moFu
                            looks like pan always is lucky to find the right lines....

im always getting freezes and its not watchable.... must check the other config files of cccam, maybe its gettin better
                            Which box are you using? If you are on Server 3 or 4, there will be always freezez and glitches even at off peak hours. Don't forget its a free server!!

Comment

• moFu
                              • May 2012

box is goldenmedia 990 reloaded... tested with original firmware spark (cccam, oscam) and enigma2. everywhere the same.

im on server #3 but others seem to have less problems than me ...

now im testing filtering out cards, only need sky de and hd+... someone knows the caid's or where to find

Comment

Working...