Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

freezes or down automatically when the switch to a different c-line

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: freezes or down automatically when the switch to a different c-line

Originally posted by metehan47
    I am unable to install this pulign my drambox 500 s. how to install. please help
    You cannot use this on a DM500 as that box uses enigma1 the switcher i posted is for enigma2 box

Originally posted by Apples
    Normally the cccam switch automatically and it chose the cline with best ecm
    That is if you use cccam2.2.1 then cccam will switch between each line automatically, The switcher i posted lets you switch manually between mant cccam.cfg files example you could have cccam_0.cfg + cccam_1.cfg + cccam_2.cfg etc..... and switch between each file

Comment

• housy01
      • May 2011

Thanks Digicon it's that I was looking for. Is it working with all enigma 2 images ?

Comment

• naiarty
        • Apr 2010

Y want to know if this plugin change (switch) to next cfg. configuration if one c line from actual cfg stop, then you can use more than one c line from same server you put 5 cline in 5 cfg. and when one stop go to next...

Comment

• digicon
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by housy01
          Thanks Digicon it's that I was looking for. Is it working with all enigma 2 images ?
          I have tried it on a couple of boxes and it works fine, A lot of images now come with an inbuilt switcher so no need for an external plugin.

Comment

• metehan47
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by digicon
            You cannot use this on a DM500 as that box uses enigma1 the switcher i posted is for enigma2 box
            ok digicon. thanks... Do you have a cccamswitch for dreambox 500 ???

Comment

• whinpo
              • Jul 2011

CCCam switch allows you to store 7 configurations and you need to choose the conf you want using the blue panel to access the plugin menu

Comment

• metehan47
                • Jul 2011

I could not find cccam switch .but, I've tried OpenPLi image. This image, made ​​the transition much more quickly between servers. I will continue to try.

Comment

• mukie
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by digicon
                  I now see your problem your running the neutrino operating system on a dbox2 which is exactly the same as we had in the UK for cable TV, I am afraid that the cccam switcher will only work on enigma2 based systems and not on your box.
                  Hello, a pity there does not function with neutrino, is it no other possibility?

Comment

• igius12
                    Board Senior Member
                    • Sep 2011

yes search the forum in the rwight topic, it works in enigma 1 dreambox too

Comment

Working...