Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

freezes or down automatically when the switch to a different c-line

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mukie
    • Aug 2011

freezes or down automatically when the switch to a different c-line

hello, there is a program (plugin) where cccam automatically freezes the other to a c-line
    changes?
  • satman72
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2010

Re: freezes or down automatically when the switch to a different c-line

Really didn't understood what do you mean, try to write your question into other way.
    Just click on thanks button if my post has helped you
    Don't send me cline requests, technical or premium server questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

• runmo
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2010

I think he means if there's a program that changes automaticly from c-line if one of the c-lines is freezing. Guess he must work with different c-lines in his cfg.

Comment

• satman72
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2010

Ah ok Bro, cccam does it yet choosing the best answer within avaible cards/servers connected.
        Just click on thanks button if my post has helped you
        Don't send me cline requests, technical or premium server questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

• pirrup
          • Jun 2011

or he could use a prio file

Comment

• msd79m
            • Dec 2010

Hadu doesn't freeze the picture if you use more than one active c-line

Comment

• digicon
              Experienced Board Member
              • Jun 2011

I think he means a CCcam switcher so that you could switch to different CCcam.cfg files with different lines on them, I use it on my system with a few different lines as they open different or similar packages.

Comment

• mukie
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by runmo
                I think he means if there's a program that changes automaticly from c-line if one of the c-lines is freezing. Guess he must work with different c-lines in his cfg.
                exactly what I mean,cccam one switcher is there such a program or is there someone can program the thing?

Comment

• digicon
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Jun 2011

Here is an Enigma 2 CCcam switcher with instructions

Code:
                  Just unzip onto your desktop and ftp the folder CCcamSwitch to the following location /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/

Then select Menu, Plugins, Then Green to download plugins. Then select Exit and the plugin will now appear
                  Attached Files

Comment

• vimmers
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Jun 2010

its also available trough bluepanel aka cccaminfo

Comment

• metehan47
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by digicon

Code:
                      Just unzip onto your desktop and ftp the folder CCcamSwitch to the following location /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/

Then select Menu, Plugins, Then Green to download plugins. Then select Exit and the plugin will now appear
                      I could not find the location(/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions) of the my dreambox?

Comment

• mukie
                        • Aug 2011

Code:

hello, I have to instal it, unfortunately, not created plugins in dbox2, unfortunately, has nobody enigma separate neutrino as an operating system in mine box.kannst you to me the path call like I it with neutrino there can agree.

thanks

Comment

• digicon
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by mukie
                          hello, I have to instal it, unfortunately, not created plugins in dbox2, unfortunately, has nobody enigma separate neutrino as an operating system in mine box.kannst you to me the path call like I it with neutrino there can agree.

thanks
                          I now see your problem your running the neutrino operating system on a dbox2 which is exactly the same as we had in the UK for cable TV, I am afraid that the cccam switcher will only work on enigma2 based systems and not on your box.

Comment

• metehan47
                            • Jul 2011

Code:

I am unable to install this pulign my drambox 500 s. how to install. please help

Comment

• naiarty
                              • Apr 2010

Cccam switch make him self automaticly to other c line from same server or must do manually?

Comment

Working...