Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Packages / CAIDs available on a server

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • f1fan
    • Jul 2012

Packages / CAIDs available on a server

Is there a way to find out what packages and therefore the associated CAIDs are available from any given server?

I am using oscam on my Apple Mac with eyetvcamd and EyeTV (I have to use oscam as its the only option for a Mac). With oscam I must setup a port for each CAID. The problem is I don't know which CAIDs are supported on a server.

For example, on satlover server 4 I can get 0963:000000 for $ly UK to work but cannot get anything else to work, I've tried $ly DE and $ly Italia but neither work, I'm not sure if this is because the packages aren't supported or I've done something wrong.
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: Packages / CAIDs available on a server

You would need CCcam to see all the CAID's Oscam just does not have this option, Cs-Studio in conjunction with CCcam will tell you all CAID's and packages with the relevant Channel info and providers

Comment

• f1fan
      • Jul 2012

Is Cs-Studio a Windows application?

Comment

• herrr
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by f1fan
        Is Cs-Studio a Windows application?
        Actually you don't need any further software: you can use webinfo with every browser you've got...
        Cs-Studio is not the only option: there is webinfo integrated in Cc*am and there is no problem to get it: it's enough to write the IP address in a browser on the same net.

Comment

• f1fan
          • Jul 2012

So am I meant to be able to be able to access webinfo from my own receiver? Reading other sites it suggests using http://192.168.1.50:16001 where the IP address is the address of my receiver. Is that correct?

Comment

• BlueIsMyColor
            Experienced Member
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by f1fan
            So am I meant to be able to be able to access webinfo from my own receiver? Reading other sites it suggests using http://192.168.1.50:16001 where the IP address is the address of my receiver. Is that correct?
            That's correct. You must copy to var/etc (enigma 1) the file named cccam.providers to have that info.

regards

Comment

• f1fan
              • Jul 2012

Apologies if this is a stupid question but I have to ask it...

Where would I get a CCCam.providers file from in the first place? Does it contain a list of all the current TV providers around the world?

Comment

• digicon
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jun 2011

The only reason i stated to use Cs-Studio or something similar is due to the fact that webif is very basic and crude the other programs will tell you the package of each individual card

and yes its a windows only program, Webif on the other hand is not

create your own providers file here:
                Code:
                http://kos.hdsat.pl/menu-4.html
                I would also suggest you do a fair bit of reading around the internet as most of what your asking has been done to death numerous times

Comment

• f1fan
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by digicon
                  The only reason i stated to use Cs-Studio or something similar is due to the fact that webif is very basic and crude the other programs will tell you the package of each individual card

and yes its a windows only program, Webif on the other hand is not

create your own providers file here:
                  Code:
                  http://kos.hdsat.pl/menu-4.html
                  I would also suggest you do a fair bit of reading around the internet as most of what your asking has been done to death numerous times
                  I couldn't figure out how to make a CCcam.providers file from that website. I could create oscam.srvid, oscam.services, CCcam.channelinfo, CCcam.prio and oscam.dvbapi but not CCcam.providers?! I know my Polish isn't great that probably didn't help.

Anyway, I did figure out eventually that if I copied the content from _http://www.stbsw.com/sat/share/cccam.providers.php into a text file and saved that as CCcam.providers and then used webinfo it gave me the list of CAIDs supported which should be enough for what I needed to do.

Comment

• kalpikos
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Sep 2011

You can get the last CCcam.providers here:
                    -http://www.sl-forums.com/forum/cccam/9752-cccam-providers.html

Go to the last page and download the newest file.
                    Then use the DCC and copy/paste the file in etc folder of your receiver.

Now you are ready to use cccam webinfo.
                    Just use a browser and give the IP address of dreambox:16001 as in example above.
                    Press the button "providers" and will find all Caid of the c-lines.
                    If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

• purenirvana
                      Board Senior Member
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by digicon
                      You would need CCcam to see all the CAID's Oscam just does not have this option
                      That's not true, OSCam does have this option.

On the 'Status' landing page in OSCam's webif, you will see on the far right of the 'Proxies' section the current status of the cards available by proxy. For example it'll say something like 'CONNECTED (35 of 117 cards)'. If you click on the part in brackets i.e. (35 of 117 cards) or whatever your server has, a new page opens in the webif showing the entitlements of all the cards on that server. On this new page you get full details of the cards on the server (more info in fact than CCCam gives) such as:

Host
                      Caid
                      System
                      Type
                      Share id
                      Remote id
                      Uphops
                      Reshare
                      Providers
                      Nodes
                      Good sids
                      Bad sids

f1fan will be interested in the CAID and Providers headings.
                      If you find my post useful, please use the "Thanks" button

Comment

• digicon
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Jun 2011

Oscam does not have as many options as CCCam.php or Cs-Studio and it does not give more information that any of those 2 programs

Comment

• f1fan
                          • Jul 2012

So, I used webinfo on CCCam on my dreambox to prove that sat lover server 4 had CAID for $ly DE. Then I tried to add another port to Oscam on my mac for $ly DE (I already have one port for $ly UK) but when my eyetcamd connects to Oscam on the new port it shows no cards present. The only card I can ever see is $ly uk. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...