Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Is it possible to display static image when no signal or partial time channel ends?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patacolas
    • Mar 2012

Is it possible to display static image when no signal or partial time channel ends?

Can I configure a static image (like bootlogo.mvi) to be displayed when I have no signal or during a temporary signal loss?
    It is possible to configure a static image to be displayed during the no transmission time of a partial time channel?
    Too many channels use the time-shared services in Spain. For example, Canal+ Partidazo HD (shared with Taquilla 1 HD) only broadcasts about 3 or 4 hours a week. The rest of the week, Canal+ Partidazo is a blackscreen channel, with no video or audio streams. Is there any way to configure the static image when the channel broadcasts empty streams?

Thank you in advance.
  • kalpikos
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: Is it possible to display static image when no signal or partial time channel end

Hi patacolas

I think it's impossible.
    The channels that you mention have a static picture but the signal is still transmitting.

I don't know a receiver with such ability.
    If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

Working...