Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

cccam.prio

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thecat49
    • Feb 2013

cccam.prio

Hi everynody!

I'm looking for the original cccam.prio file for my dcc e2. I have a VU+Uno and I overwrote an other cccam.prio on the original one. Somebody could send me the original cccam.prio for Vu+Uno? I have the version cccam 2.3.0

Thanks in advance!
  • luk4asz
    Experienced Board Member
    • Feb 2011

Re: cccam.prio

look this _http://www.satlover.eu/forum/262280-post173.html

Comment

• thecat49
      • Feb 2013

Hi Luk4asz! Thank you for your reply! I also need the original cccam.cfg for my DCC E2. I have the VU + Uno and I overwrote both original cccam.cfg and cccam.prio files by other cccam.cfg and cccam.prio that someone sent me. The problem is that I did not save the original cccam.cfg and .prio files on my computer that's why I also need the cccam.cfg file.
      I have a VU+ Uno with cccam 2.3.0 and uses DCC E2 to make transfers between the PC and the VU+ Uno.

Thanks for your help man!

Comment

• bokkie
        Experienced Board Member
        • Feb 2012

Just make your own CCcam.cfg file in notepad. Make sure it's not saved as a .txt file and you'll be good to go.

Comment

• thecat49
          • Feb 2013

ok! but i have one question. Is all cccam.cfg are the same originally in VU+ Uno? or are they all different?

Comment

• bokkie
            Experienced Board Member
            • Feb 2012

Alll that is different is the data Inside the file. You can download CCcam.cfg files from the Internet which have a lot of data in them which I find unnecessary. All I have in my CCcam.cfg file is my clines and that's it.
            Just open notepad, enter your clines click save as and call it CCcam.cfg.
            Then save as all files, make sure not to save as txt.

Comment

• herrr
              Experienced Board Member
              • Jan 2012

[QUOTE=thecat49;268169]ok! but i have one question. Is all cccam.cfg are the same originally in VU+ Uno? or are they all different?[/QUOTE]

I've understood your question, you want a "virgin" file: the standard one for Cccam is the attached one.
              Attached Files

Comment

• herrr
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jan 2012

[QUOTE=bokkie;268166]Just make your own CCcam.cfg file in notepad. Make sure it's not saved as a .txt file and you'll be good to go.[/QUOTE]
                That's true, but it's not all: there are a lot of interesting settings you can put there, sometimes very important.
                We from Italy know something about that...(SECA handler for RAI)
                And then: TELNET, webinfo...

OT: quote doesn't work: it's only me?

Comment

• bokkie
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Feb 2012

[QUOTE=herrr;268178]That's true, but it's not all: there are a lot of interesting settings you can put there, sometimes very important.
                  We from Italy know something about that...(SECA handler for RAI)
                  And then: TELNET, webinfo...

OT: quote doesn't work: it's only me?[/QUOTE]

Which is why I said I find it unnecessary, I didn't say it's unnecessary for everyone.
                  I prefer having a neat .cfg file and if I need extra settings I can add them myself.

Comment

Working...