Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Vu+ultimo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • remax96
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Vu+ultimo

Meo and MX10 from Amsterdam 11.09.2011

First I want to thank the team and the company VuPlus
    for a very warm friendly reception in Amsterdam.

What we saw there, all you can see in the following posts.
    Also thank to VU+ for special permit to publish
    this informations.

• dmgp
    • Sep 2011

Re: Vu+ultimo

Looks very impressive, but will we VU+ users come up with the money for blind scan and pluggable tuners ? I did a lot of research before I purchased my duo, Of course if it died ! and I needed a replacement, then this would probably be the one. When it's been in the stores a while and the price has settled down maybe. Wish I could have got to the Amsterdam show though. Thanks for the info to date.

Comment

• remax96
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by dmgp
      Looks very impressive, but will we VU+ users come up with the money for blind scan and pluggable tuners ? I did a lot of research before I purchased my duo, Of course if it died ! and I needed a replacement, then this would probably be the one. When it's been in the stores a while and the price has settled down maybe. Wish I could have got to the Amsterdam show though. Thanks for the info to date.
      Vu+ Ultimo is the Vu+Uno strengthened,the rest depends on the your possibility

Comment

• digicon
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2011

It would have to be priced very well for UK buyers as we all ready have a triple tuner product in the TM7102HD, This may be not in the same class as the VU+ but it also offers DVB-T2 for HD through an aerial on the 3rd tuner and even though a closed source box is available for £399.

If rumours are true and VU expect people to pay around £650 then i can see the new DM7020HD getting a lot of sales due to its price.

Comment

• sonc
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2010

Looks like the Ultimo will be on sale in the UK from Jan 12th 2012 at £579 (€689)

Comment

• sonc
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jun 2010

A liitle but of good news........

Code:
            there has been a price adjustment for the UK Market. 
            The retail price has now been set at[B][COLOR="Red"] £529 [/COLOR][/B]complete with 2x DVB-S2 tuners

Comment

Working...