Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Ondemand plugin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thews34
    • Oct 2011

Ondemand plugin

Can anyone throw any light onto how you exist from running an ondemand service. There are no obvious keys to use and no screen prompt / displayed.
  • kalpikos
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: Ondemand plugin

Hi

In order to use on demand services you have to own the original receiver from the official provider and of course a legally subscription.
    If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

• digicon
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2011

I think thews34 meant the word EXIT and not EXIST from the Ondemand player.

Never used these much but have you tried the basic Stop button on the remote control followed by Exit

Comment

• thews34
        • Oct 2011

Thanks guys however.

Digicon yes you are quite correct a simple typing error that should have said exit. Before asking the question I have tried a number of times using all the appropriate keys without success hence asking the question.

Not too sure what Kalpikos was talking about the official receiver? The ondemand service is to use various tv services i.e. BBC Iplayer, ITV player etc. These companies of course do not have subscriptions!

Comment

• nml52
          Board Senior Member
          • Nov 2011

You have posted in the vu duo section, so I assume that you mean the enigma 2 plugin for this. It does work dependent on image and your location, if outside the uk you need a dns proxy or vpn. To exit a stream just press exit, might need to do it a few times.

Hope this helps

nml

Comment

• thews34
            • Oct 2011

Hi NML thanks for the info.

Whilst I have been pressing various keys to try to exit you don't always think to keep trying with the same key.

Would you know if any other service providers have an ondemand service other than BBC & ITV?

Comment

• nml52
              Board Senior Member
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by thews34
              Hi NML thanks for the info.

Whilst I have been pressing various keys to try to exit you don't always think to keep trying with the same key.

Would you know if any other service providers have an ondemand service other than BBC & ITV?
              Not used it for a while but rte and 3 player used to work but nothing else.

It depends on what you want but why not try xbmc for enigma 2 v8 an awfull lot of interesting addons on there.

Hope this helps.

nml

Comment

Working...