Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Music files on latest Blackhole image?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nml52
    Board Senior Member
    • Nov 2011

Music files on latest Blackhole image?

I have an old Dreambox 7020 that we have used for playing music files, pull up the channel list press text open the directory and play a file while this is playing you can find the next track etc. The question is is this facility available on the Blackhole or other images on the BlackHole all I can seem to do is add a one track or more to the playlist and then can't get back to the file list through media player.

Is their a way to get to that old option on new images?

nml
  • alex622
    Board Senior Member
    • Jan 2012

Re: Music files on latest Blackhole image?

[QUOTE=nml;203731]I have an old Dreambox 7020 that we have used for playing music files, pull up the channel list press text open the directory and play a file while this is playing you can find the next track etc. The question is is this facility available on the Blackhole or other images on the BlackHole all I can seem to do is add a one track or more to the playlist and then can't get back to the file list through media player.

Is their a way to get to that old option on new images?

nml[/QUOTE]

Try to use Merlin Media Player is Plagin
    I use ВН 1,72 All works
    Standard Mediaplayer I do not use

Comment

• nml52
      Board Senior Member
      • Nov 2011

Re: Music files on latest Blackhole image?

Will give it a go, Trying out Project Valerie at the moment looks pretty good but not exactly what I want.So will try Merlin.

nml

Comment

Working...