Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

opos 105??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derpark
    • Aug 2011

opos 105??

i have foxsat hdr with diablo cam and opos 105 smart card. i get the message....no matching smart card encryption. without the smart card i get no keys please insert smart card. i have updated the cam and written 3 files to the card.can anyone tell me what files i need and how to install/write them. i have cas2 plus, opos loader and winexplorer installed......derpark
  • thecrazybandit
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jul 2012

Re: opos 105??

What do you need the opus card for all the keys you need will be in the diablo cam whats left working anyway opus card support stopped years ago

Comment

• derpark
      • Aug 2011

crazy i thought i was almost there. i have updated the diablo to ipnosys037 is there any other file i need. i thought because with the insertion of smart card i got the message keys out of date it was the smart card....derpark

Comment

• thecrazybandit
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jul 2012

All you need to do is update to the latest keys on the diablo cam

Comment

• derpark
          • Aug 2011

crazy, if i leave smart out all i get is,,, keys need to be updated...please insert card,and very few of the channels decrypt........derpark

Comment

• thecrazybandit
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jul 2012

What channels are you trying to open there is next to nothing open on emu any more so the Diablo and opus card will open very few channels

Comment

• derpark
              • Aug 2011

hi crazy, i have 28.2 freesat with all channels, 19.2 all channel and hotbird 13E with all channels on a humax foxsat hdr.so iwas hoping as many as possible. at the moment the results i get are on hotbird and are as above. im waiting for a funcard 4 with auto update built in to arrive....derpark

Comment

• thecrazybandit
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jul 2012

You are wasting your time with any card at the moment like i have said before next to nothing opens on a card any more so may be time to look at other ways to open channels

Comment

Working...