Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Star Sat Sr-2000HD ACE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mus1
    • Apr 2013

Star Sat Sr-2000HD ACE

Hello guys,

Okay I am very confused on how these boxes work and most forums that explains aren't in English..

I hope someone here can help me ..

I got a Star Sat Sr-2000HD ACE from family member abroad, it was bought in January 2013 and updated then tooi think, I can open channels on it already such as al Jazeera and sky Italy etc .

However I cant open Sky Uk , I wanted to know how does this receiver work?

I have a Vu+ and I use C lines or N lines .. ( I am also new to these boxes but so much support and tutorials online that its became "easy")

But does this box starsat box run Cccam? Or how does it work?

How would I enter a C: Line in it? or is it only limited to what comes with it?

my family member told me that it needs updating every year for the channels to stay on (the ones already on) where would I do that then when they eventually are gone?

Sorry for all the question , I just wanna understand this box lol
  • duhoki
    Experienced Board Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: Star Sat Sr-2000HD ACE

Hi and welcome to forum mate. I am very familiar with this kind of box as i have bought couple of them my self.

when you bought this receiver you get a 1 year free G-share server that open many pay channels. As far as i have tested with difference receivers of this type it dont open SKY UK. After one year the receiver will not open pay channels. What you can do is to enter you own server that you can find on the internet. You can use cccam and newcamd server. Cccam server is most used. This forum gives free server that you can use. You can also buy server with better qualitty. Click on Satlover free server at top right on this site and you will come to the page for free server, or premium server to get premium(recommend you).

To enter servers to your receiver it would be somewhere like this:

Menu-->expansion-->network setting-->server setting-->

Here you will have overview of all the servers(G-share,newcamd,cccam) you are connected to.

A cccam server looks like this:

C: cccam.satlover.com 5467 17EB2125_3F5E8FAD www.satlover.com no { 0:0:3 }

Host/IP: cccam.satlover.com
    Port: 5467
    User: 17EB2125_3F5E8FAD
    Password: www.satlover.com

ignore: C: and no { 0:0:3 }

The part where your family member told you about update the receiver every year so it opens pay channels, is simply fake bro. The sellers say this to every one they sell the receiver to just to make them buy it. You only have a 1 year subscription from the day you connect it to Internet and 12 month after that day. You can see how long you have left under server settings.

Hope this will help you out. If anything just ask mate

Comment

• mus1
      • Apr 2013

Hello and thanks a lot for your reply duhoki ,

that really made everything much more clear.

I want to ask, with this 12 month subscription I get for free, Can I at the same time have a Cccam server on? Or do I need to stop the other one?

If I for example put in a C line now, while the other server is working, will it interefere with each other? because right now I for example can see Al Jazeera sports on hotbird, if I put a C line that opens sky and also Aljazeera etc, which server will then be the one that take priority? the free 12months I get with the receiver or the C line server?

Also do you know if the Premium Satlover server have local Viasat Denmark and Canal Digital Nordic DK cards?

because I have another box as I said a Vu+ solo2, and right now I am looking for servers, I have tried 4-5 servers most of them their cards for Canal Digital and viasat aren't local so I get some freezes and glitches, I have tried one that is very good, but very expensive lol..

Thanks mate..

Comment

• duhoki
        Experienced Board Member
        • Aug 2011

You can ad cccam and also have G-share server active at the same time. When you watch a channel, the fastest server that response on the channel you see is the one that will be in use. However i think those G-share servers is very good as far as i know.

When it comes to Satlover premium server and Canal Digital Nordic DK and Viasat DK, i can tell you it is really fast. I have access to satlover server two which have same cards as satlover premium i belive, and it opens the channels very fast. Actually the DK channels opens faster then swedish and norwegian channels. So i will recomende you to buy 1 month of Satlover premium server, if you like subscribe, if not then dont use it

If anything else just ask mate

Comment

• mus1
          • Apr 2013

Okay, thanks a lot for your help mate,

So I will leave the server as it is? then go to menu>Network>server then move to cccam and enter the details there?

I went to look and I saw already some details entered there I couldn't read them coz only first letter shows then rest are ******* .. same thing under NewCS and other settings.

Also is there a list of the packages that is included in the satlover premium? as I cant see much details under the thread for it. and I guess there is only an option for a monthly right? like no 3months or 6months subs?

appreciate your help mate.. btw you from Norway?

Comment

• duhoki
            Experienced Board Member
            • Aug 2011

Just ad cccam server and it should connect to it. Dont touch the G-share servers but you can delete the newcs servers if they are not connected. Satlover servers opens almost 100% of all world package. You can do a search on forum and this has been talked about before. You can choose to have a subscribtion for a month, 3,4 or 1 year. Just go to Premium server and you will get info you need.

Iam from Kurdistan but live in Norway

Comment

• maty
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

the satlover servers works great on this generation receivers.
              I tested it many times.

Comment

• mus1
                • Apr 2013

Duhoki mate, is it possible to use a N:Line on these receivers?

N: dummy.org 11112 test test 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

for example a line like that how could I put it in there? or does this receiver not support newcamd?

I know on the Vu+ with vix image and cccam 2.3.0 I can just put the N line in the config.cfg file and it will work like a C line, however is there a way to make a n line work in the starsat?

Thanks mate

Comment

• duhoki
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Aug 2011

Yes you can. Its called NewCS on this receiver which you find on same place as cccam. Then just put the info:

dummy.org 11112 test test 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Host/IP: dymmy.org
                  Port: 11112
                  Deskey:01 to 14 whithout spaces
                  User: test
                  Password: test

Try and it should work

Comment

Working...