Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

How do you find the latest skybox

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leveller
    Vip Member
    • Oct 2011

How do you find the latest skybox

How do you tell which is the latest skybox when buying. You always get skybox F3s the latest or Skybox F5s the latest ect.. Ive used these openbox/skybox for years and now im confused of which one is the latest and how to tell. I still have the SKYBOX S11 but has its faults so need to get upgrade asap..
  • mahrkpat
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2012

Re: How do you find the latest skybox

Originally posted by Leveller
    How do you tell which is the latest skybox when buying. You always get skybox F3s the latest or Skybox F5s the latest ect.. Ive used these openbox/skybox for years and now im confused of which one is the latest and how to tell. I still have the SKYBOX S11 but has its faults so need to get upgrade asap..
    The manufacturing of these boxes seem to go up down and the only difference
    between the ordinary and the ones with 's' at the end seems to be the support
    for 4g wifi.

My advice to you would be to go for a E2 box cheap ones like the openbox6000
    is under £100 for that you get 7day epg auto bouquets plus access to lot of ip
    channels just in case sly channels ever go dark they are not that hard to set up.
    Liked my post then push the sigpic button.

Comment

Working...