Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

spiderbox epg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • obiwon
    • Apr 2012

spiderbox epg

i have tried this many times and cant get a result ,how do u get the epg on the spiderbox ,i have loaded the info on to a usb and upload it onto the reciever but when you go to the epg nothing has changed. I used the rytec stuff.
  • cannydo
    Board Senior Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: spiderbox epg

Well assuming you have the correct epg files in place you just download your epg "Network, Download EPG Data." If you get a download fail then its your network other than this try another xml file.

Comment

• redhezuk
      Experienced Board Member
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by obiwon
      i have tried this many times and cant get a result ,how do u get the epg on the spiderbox ,i have loaded the info on to a usb and upload it onto the reciever but when you go to the epg nothing has changed. I used the rytec stuff.
      If you are trying to get the $ly uk listings note that most of the listings only apply to the SD channels in they rytek xml files. So you can see what is on by looking at the SD channels then moving back to the HD version. I have found that these to be more hastle than they are worth as it takes an age to download the epg data and as soon as you do a reboot you lose the lot!

Comment

• sataday
        Board Senior Member
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by redhezuk
        If you are trying to get the $ly uk listings note that most of the listings only apply to the SD channels in they rytek xml files. So you can see what is on by looking at the SD channels then moving back to the HD version. I have found that these to be more hastle than they are worth as it takes an age to download the epg data and as soon as you do a reboot you lose the lot!
        I totaly agree with you redhezuk, they're a complete waste of time.

Comment

• obiwon
          • Apr 2012

thanks guys i have to agree i have to agree complete waste of time , thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...