Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

openbox s9

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newperson
    • Oct 2010

openbox s9

Hi, I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to enter a cline, I think I have done it correctly, but it shows offline despite having ticked it to be active. I have been trying for 2 days now and can't seem to figure this out. So please help me, otherwise this is driving me crazy . Thanks
  • coldfire
    • Oct 2010

Re: openbox s9

Well,
    I answered this before in another post.Do some search.
    As for offline C lines, your C lines should be up to date (usually port number hase been changed,somebody correct me if I am wrong).regular visit to the site will give you latest ones.
    After that,if somebody is already connected to the c line you entered,well you can't connect and its offline for you.Anyway,try this things in the morning when there are much less people connected in order to see if it works for you.
    Good luck.

Comment

• newperson
      • Oct 2010

Hi, thanks again, but just to clarify is it basically try and experiment with differnt clines?

Comment

• coldfire
        • Oct 2010

Kind of.Every C line should give same result,its just they could be used already by someone else.Activate one C line at the time,check if you were logged in.If so, it should then work for you.This morning almost all channels worked well for me,even the ones that gave problem last night.This can be explained that in the evening,there are far more people connected,so server could be on its knees.Not to mention,it was Championship Ligue last night.
        Hope this explains better.

"Click "Thank you" if this was helpfull to you"

Comment

Working...