Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

IPTV Feeds using Dreamboxedit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rikksow
    Board Senior Member
    • Jul 2012

IPTV Feeds using Dreamboxedit

Hi

I note that you can add iptv feeds using the newest version of dreamboxedit directly to bouquets. My question is twofold

1) I have followed the tutorials and everything has been transferred over as it should but none work. It may be that i am doing something wrong (although i have followed the video tutorials) Has anyone ever got any links working by following this procedure (it may be that i am using dead links)

2) Does anyone have any good links for English speaking IPTV feeds
  • cgac99
    Banned
    • Aug 2012

Re: IPTV Feeds using Dreamboxedit

I ise again the old version , so i don't really know how it work, but does it still need the %3& instead of " : " ?
    The lines should be as :
    #SERVICE 4097:1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//webtv-aarh-4.stofa.dk%3a80/290_01.m3u8R: DR1
    So, after rmtp or mms or http instead of : you have to put %3a , same thing before a Port , and after the end of link then you put " : " followed by the name of the service who will appear in your front box screen and/or tv.

Comment

• laaziri1963
      • Mar 2013

__http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=32060

Comment

• gianni253
        Experienced Board Member
        • Nov 2012

I've tested this new feature of dreamboxedit some weeks ago and it's ok.
        My suggestions is to test links with pc (vlc player, for example), and check if link is alive, if codec is one of those managed by the receiver, and then put the iptv service in dreamboxedit.
        Note that iptv services can't be hidden with parental control (don't know if it's a dreamboxedit bug or something that enigma2 can't manage).

Comment

• foxy6800
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by rikksow
          Hi

I note that you can add iptv feeds using the newest version of dreamboxedit directly to bouquets. My question is twofold

1) I have followed the tutorials and everything has been transferred over as it should but none work. It may be that i am doing something wrong (although i have followed the video tutorials) Has anyone ever got any links working by following this procedure (it may be that i am using dead links)

2) Does anyone have any good links for English speaking IPTV feeds
          would you mind sharing a link to the tutorial please?

Thanks

Comment

Working...