Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

updating channels vu duo auto bouquets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alankellyeire
    • Jan 2013

updating channels vu duo auto bouquets

hey guys i use my own custom list of Bouquets based on sgtflipflop bouquets list. i just rearranged the channels the way i like them and deleted the channels i never use.

im curious is there a way to fix channels with a number so when new channels are released or stop transmittting that my current channel number won't change or at least some won't change so i can find my way to them.

at the moment every couple of weeks i have to remember new channel numbers as there are channels stop broadcasting and new channels are add.

what im hoping is have all the enternaiment channels start with1** music with 3** sports 4**... etc

thanks
  • alankellyeire
    • Jan 2013

solo2 vix image bouquets

hey guys just got my vu solo2(vix 3.0) had a duo running vix 3.0

i put the lastest clone freindly vix image on it but when im in graphical epg when i press channel up/down instead of bringing up the list of bouquets like in my duo it just brings me a day forward on the current channel. had vix 3.0 on the duo also so can't understand why? i tried looking in setting but can't find a why to change it except have the Bouquets list show first when i press the epg button.
    im finding it very annoying anyone have any ideas to change it back or to fix my problem in my first post.

thanks

Comment

Working...