Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Spiderbox 9000hd server jumping? New patches or spiderbox dependent server info?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gilby1989
    • Mar 2013

Spiderbox 9000hd server jumping? New patches or spiderbox dependent server info?

Hi,

I have a spiderbox 9000hd and was running a server quite well on there for 3 months but now it either jumps or goes off completely. I bought another server off someone else and there server is jumping to. I haven't applied any patches since I bought it I don't think would these help? And does anyone have a website/server that would be bet for the spiderbox itself? Like an independent server?

Many thanks

Kyle
  • fandm
    Experienced Board Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: Spiderbox 9000hd server jumping? New patches or spiderbox dependent server info?

I run a spiderbox and have had no updates for it for 2 years and it is still working ok.
    have you checked all your connections. and if in the UK checked dish alignment with all these strong winds over the last few weeks.

Comment

• thecrazybandit
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jul 2012

Re: Spiderbox 9000hd server jumping? New patches or spiderbox dependent server info?

I would not think its a patch issue are the fta channels working ok with a good signal if they are i would check your internet connection is ok with a good ping rate

Comment

• Mobley3
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2012

The most recent patch for the Spiderbox was March 2012, but you would need to load an earlier patch first if you have never updated it. I would be inclined to check other area's first as has been suggested, if your signal is OK on Fta channels then maybe try Free Server 3 from here, but only one line at a time.

Regards Mobley3

mobley3

Comment

• pjmuk
          • Sep 2011

Hi Kyle,

Did you get an nline or cline?

Some spiderbox users have reported issues with clines. It may be worth asking if your server provider can give you an nline to see if this is any better.

Comment

• parsonline
            • Feb 2013

i think its better first you check connection and ping server and make sure they work good
            and sure about cline if you dont solve problem probably your patch have probelm

Comment

• scooterman
              Board Senior Member
              • Sep 2011

Could be also your ISP connection perhaps there might be work in your area slowing your connection,let us know how you get on if the problem is fixed.

Comment

• pan1300
                Experienced Board Member
                • Apr 2012

hi

some suggestions: try with auto-IP or static-IP ; see if you get connection with the server 3 after entering a free cline ; restart your router and check if it's has the latest soft ; and as said: ping ... ; no spider here, but turning off box+router+all cables for a complete night helped me before (seems the router 'stores' some stuff which only are deleted after disconnecting for more hours).

Comment

• cannydo
                  Board Senior Member
                  • Sep 2011

Fact some clines have issues with Spiderboxes I have a Spiderbox 7000HD and I am subscribed to a multi sat server but I need a different line for my Sky UK tell your supplier you have a Spiderbox.

Comment

Working...