Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Bought new Satelite motor but not sure how to set it up

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leveller
    Vip Member
    • Oct 2011

Bought new Satelite motor but not sure how to set it up

Bought new Satelite motor but not sure how to set it up. I have never had a motor before and struggling, my satelitte bounderies are between 72.3E INTELSAT 706 and 77W ECHOSTAR. I have been using astra 28 e until now uk manchester area and need help...... the motor is a "technomate Diseqc H-H motor TM 2300 super" I am wandering if my initial thought of putting it right in the middle of the 72.3E INTELSAT 706 and 77W ECHOSTAR and using that as the zero point is right? please help.....
  • microchick
    Experienced Board Member
    • Apr 2012

Re: Bought new Satelite motor but not sure how to set it up

You will have to use Thorsat at 0.8w as a reference point. Make sure that the dish is completely vertical at that point. Once you have found the refernce and a maximum signal, than move your dish to East and West to see if you are getting the correct arc.
    Good luck
    If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• toby69
      Experienced Board Member
      • Oct 2011

Re: Bought new Satelite motor but not sure how to set it up

leveller
      take a read in the installation section here>> http://www.satlover.eu/forum/installation/

plenty help there for dish set-up, good luck.
      Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

Working...