Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Eutelsat W7 (36E) - Multichoice Africa

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tibsom
    • Mar 2011

Eutelsat W7 (36E) - Multichoice Africa

Could someone let me know it is possible to open any of those channels using softcam? Or is the only soluction a Cardsharing?

Thanks in advance
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: Eutelsat W7 (36E) - Multichoice Africa

Originally posted by tibsom
    Could someone let me know it is possible to open any of those channels using softcam? Or is the only soluction a Cardsharing?

Thanks in advance
    -------------------------------------
    if you mean multichoice dont think so, that beam over south africa.
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• digicon
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2011

Only available via a share, but if your asking can you also receiver thse in the UK then the answer is NO!

Comment

• microchick
        Experienced Board Member
        • Apr 2012

These channels are not receiveable in the UK and most of the Europe. The best way to watch these channels to find a free streaming link on the internet and watch it on your telly via PC. The quality wont be great but hey, something is better than nothing.
        If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• bokkie
          Experienced Board Member
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by tibsom

Thanks in advance
          Multichoice Africa is a no go in the u.k., believe me i've looked into it.
          What is it you're looking for on multichoice? Sports or programming?
          If it's rugby I can help you out with a stream, let me know.

Comment

• microchick
            Experienced Board Member
            • Apr 2012

I don't think that it would be movies you would be interested as you can get lots of movies all over, every where. I think it would be mainly sports and there are a lot of super sports channels available on Multichoice.
            bokkie can help you with a live stream for Rugby and I can offer you help with Cricket )
            If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• Kwabena
              • Feb 2012

Can someone tell me where MSNBC which used to be on 15W moved to? I have just seen that for the past week there are occasional transmissions of Nasa TV HD in its place. 11532H 3200 SR 7/8

Comment

• ecsbox360
                • Sep 2011

There is another option available to users wishing to obtain channels outside of their footprint. There is a dreambox plugin that allows you to stream from another dreambox. So if you agreed with another user(friend) in South Africa - you could watch a channel from their dreambox on yours.
                This is nothing to do with cccam or card sharing. (althou it can still be used by the local dreambox).
                I believe it is called PartnerBox (Search 'Merlin Partnerbox')
                Dislikes the Chinese Openbox Receivers, so much..

Comment

• digicon
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Kwabena
                  Can someone tell me where MSNBC which used to be on 15W moved to? I have just seen that for the past week there are occasional transmissions of Nasa TV HD in its place. 11532H 3200 SR 7/8

21.6° east but you wont be able to see anything due to the encryption, Its also on other sats as well

Comment

• ecsbox360
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Kwabena
                    MSNBC is currently sharing a transponder with 4 other channels:
                    See.. ***http://en.kingofsat.net/tp.php?tp=992 11519 H

There are 7 other sats you can get MSNBC from if you can get these:
                    ***http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=MSNBC&Submit=Zap
                    Dislikes the Chinese Openbox Receivers, so much..

Comment

• dessertrat
                      • Sep 2011

Friends of mine pick up 36A East African beam in Spain, using 1.2 solid dish. Satlover server 3 should open most of MC channels.
                      DM500s on 68.5E, 10E Cband
                      OpenPli Maxvar

Comment

• microchick
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by ecsbox360
                        There is another option available to users wishing to obtain channels outside of their footprint. There is a dreambox plugin that allows you to stream from another dreambox. So if you agreed with another user(friend) in South Africa - you could watch a channel from their dreambox on yours.
                        This is nothing to do with cccam or card sharing. (althou it can still be used by the local dreambox).
                        I believe it is called PartnerBox (Search 'Merlin Partnerbox')
                        This would be done via P2P. It would all depends your friend's and your broadband speed. You both would need a good broadband connection for the smooth video without any buffering.

Comment

• microchick
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Apr 2012

It has been discussed in another post. The satellite, msaeedpp suggesting is receiveable in the uk but its on the horizon and you will need at least 2.6 meter dish mounted on a very high spot and a clear sight of view.

Comment

• bokkie
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Feb 2012

Dstv south africa is on 68.5e. Dstv is the parent company of mutichoice africa on 36e which broadcasts throughout sub Saharan africa.
                            Multichoice africa is a watered down version of dstv with fewer channels and doesn't broadcast a lot of the sports on dstv.

Comment

• jonny2by4
                              Board Senior Member
                              • May 2011

i have read on another forum it is receiveable and someone has with a 2.4M Channel Master dish in Swansea Uk,and is receiving all Eutelsat 36e Sub-Sahara African beam (multichoice) transpoders. as well as others.

Comment

Working...