Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Federal prosecutors have shut down Megaupload.com

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sucan
    Board Senior Member
    • Aug 2011

Federal prosecutors have shut down Megaupload.com

Federal prosecutors have shut down one of the world's largest file-sharing sites, Megaupload.com, on charges of violating piracy laws -- a day after a 24-hour blackout of popular websites such as Wikipedia drew national attention to the issue.

_http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/01/19/feds-shut-down-file-sharing-website/
    Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV
  • euroslob
    • Jul 2011

Re: Federal prosecutors have shut down Megaupload.com

Originally posted by sucan
    Federal prosecutors have shut down one of the world's largest file-sharing sites, Megaupload.com, on charges of violating piracy laws -- a day after a 24-hour blackout of popular websites such as Wikipedia drew national attention to the issue.

_http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/01/19/feds-shut-down-file-sharing-website/
    Thats probably the tip of the iceburg too, considering how many others are out there such as Rapidshare etc!

Comment

• rbonchev
      Board Senior Member
      • Jul 2011

Sorry, but I don't see the connection of your post with satellite discussion.

Comment

• toby69
        Experienced Board Member
        • Oct 2011

rbonchev, perhaps i am the one to blame not euroslob an sucan as i started a thread called files, perhaps only mistake was opening new thread?
        anyway if megaupload is allowing the kind of content below persnonally i think sites like that should be closed, i started tread files as to refer to files for satellite boxes etc thanks
        toby

Users could upload material to the company's sites which then would create a link that could be distributed. The sites, which included video, music and ****ography, did not provide search capabilities but rather relied on others to publish the links, the indictment said

Other material found uploaded included child ****ography and terrorism propaganda videos, according to the indictment. The US government's investigation began in March 2010.
        Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• sucan
          Board Senior Member
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by rbonchev
          Sorry, but I don't see the connection of your post with satellite discussion.
          Don't worry. If there is something wrong mods will do their jobs.
          Respects.
          Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV

Comment

• knap92

Hello;

Sorry but i dont undestound your question..is not clear...

Thanks

Comment

Working...