Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Al Jazeera moves frequency to dodge interference

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbonchev
    Board Senior Member
    • Jul 2011

Al Jazeera moves frequency to dodge interference

Al Jazeera has announced a new frequency on the Arabsat satellite in an attempt to avoid continued interference to its transmissions.

“Over the last few months, Al Jazeera has faced sustained interference to our satellite transmissions,” said Saeed Bawazir, director of technology, Al Jazeera Network. “These occurrences will only strengthen our commitment to continue providing our award-winning coverage across the region 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We urge our viewers on Arabsat to tune to this new frequency for uninterrupted coverage.”

The network has been troubled by what it describes as “sustained interference” over the last 12 months, which it says is part of an attempt to disrupt its broadcasts across the Middle East and North Africa.

Al Jazeera can now be found on 11334 V.
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: Al Jazeera moves frequency to dodge interference

Originally posted by rbonchev
    Al Jazeera has announced a new frequency on the Arabsat satellite in an attempt to avoid continued interference to its transmissions.

“Over the last few months, Al Jazeera has faced sustained interference to our satellite transmissions,” said Saeed Bawazir, director of technology, Al Jazeera Network. “These occurrences will only strengthen our commitment to continue providing our award-winning coverage across the region 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We urge our viewers on Arabsat to tune to this new frequency for uninterrupted coverage.”

The network has been troubled by what it describes as “sustained interference” over the last 12 months, which it says is part of an attempt to disrupt its broadcasts across the Middle East and North Africa.

Al Jazeera can now be found on 11334 V.
    just a question rbonchev,
    am i wrong, just checked that frequency on 7w, only one i could find was 11334h, not vertical, this on abird-7 me-na beam, as i have myself been noticing chns off/on no signals sometimes etc.
    toby
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

Working...