Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Blade Media BM7000s

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grady41
    • Dec 2011

Blade Media BM7000s

Hi all,

I am very much a newbie to all of this and have just bought the BM7000s, came with all the latest firmware installed and afer lots of searching managed to load an ealier firmware from April which game me access to secret 9991 menu.

I am attached to a fixed dish on 28.2E, I do not have a local card can anyone recommend a decent server provider to use that will provide access to all channels on this satellite including HD

Many
    Thanks
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: Blade Media BM7000s

why not try premium server on this site, ask for opinion from a member on this site who is a premium server member, look on there avatar, click thanks if helped.
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• digicon
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2011

You could try by loading one of Mr Satlover's excellent free lines from here, They should open most channels if not all.

And the more helpful posts you put on here you will be rewarded with better lines, See the free server line section for information

Comment

• toby69
        Experienced Board Member
        • Oct 2011

if you want a decent server, be prepared to pay for a decent server, most free lines are always overloaded as digicon will second this, i am with a good chap, pm me, an thanks button please
        Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• pjmuk
          • Sep 2011

Hi Grady,

Try connecting to the free server number three on this website, preferable early on a weekday morning. The channels on 28e should clear, possibly after a short delay. This way you will know you box is working correctly.

If you only want the $ky channels I can recommend the server Toby mentioned - I use the same one. PM Toby or me for details.

Comment

Working...