Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

how top stop reshare on nline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andynov
    • Sep 2011

how top stop reshare on nline

hi i have lot of peers in my config file using clines,resharing all.but i have now been given a nline, but he does not want me to share it.is there away around this as i have had to put it into a different config file on my dm800,and use config switch to change over from one to other so im still on and sharing for my peers.but need the nline to work for a certain package,as me wife will only want that one to work but is finding it hard to understand about how to use config switch without messing it up.hope someone can help me with this as i am at a loss over it.thanks
  • vecchia_signora
    • Sep 2011

Re: how top stop reshare on nline

the config switch is a good idea and there is already a discussion on this board which explains how to do it .. maybe you can set that an line or the other peer can set it so as not to reshare it .. but not sure about how mate!

Comment

• andynov
      • Sep 2011

thanks for the help mate.that is basicaly what i am looking for.if there is someone that knows how to set it up the best way so misses does not have to use config switch.was just hopeing that there was a way of puting it in the same config file and not share.it does look like the only way is to carry on with the way im doing it.has someone got the link to the topic that you are on about as have done a search but can find it.thank

Comment

• vecchia_signora
        • Sep 2011

anyone knows something ?? as i am also interested in this subject!

Comment

• vimmers
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2010

if you will not use the config switch you have to put all your c an n lines in same cccam.cfg

Comment

• andynov
            • Sep 2011

yer by the looks of it that is the only thing to use(config switch)so looks as i will have to sit there with misses for about 3 hours explaining how to use it lol.
            then two more fixing it after she has ago.maybe one day some brain box will come up with a way of not being able to share an n line,like you can with clines.
            till then carry on with the way i am doing it. thanks for letting me know,saves me trying to work it out for hours and getting know where.

Comment

Working...