Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

tm 600 image ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kph1966
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

tm 600 image ?

Hello all got a tm600 today off my mate but there is no image on it tried via usb and ethenet but no joy and technomate loader says the file i am trying to install is for wrong model,Any guys who know these boxes what to empart a bit of advice please?cheers and have a good evening
  • fandm
    Experienced Board Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: tm 600 image ?

Hi the last patch for that box was Jan 2010,
    so you will have do a search and download,
    are you sure that it is not patched, what does it display
    when switched on

Comment

• kph1966
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

Hello fandm i have had to set it up from scratch as my mate had done a full factory reset on it for some unknown reason,with the tm 500s i have i can just do software updates with remote but this says there is no software update available but there is definately nothing in the box,I will have a play tomorrow had enough today,cheers and have a good evening.

Comment

• fandm
        Experienced Board Member
        • Aug 2011

Does your box have a channel list in it,so when you switch it on you can watch free to air channels, and can you get into the menu,

Comment

• kph1966
          Banned
          • Sep 2011

Hello fandm,yes i scanned for channels and picked up about 700 but as yet only fta but when i go into expert setup there is no software update on it or available just going to start and see if i can sort it now,cheers and have a good day.

Comment

• fandm
            Experienced Board Member
            • Aug 2011

I think that you will have to download a loader then a patch, if you mail me I can give you a pointer to a good place that still has support for your box.

Comment

• kph1966
              Banned
              • Sep 2011

Morning all,Your ok thanks fandm i've managed to flash it and done a few downloads now i'm all sorted. Only problem i do seem to have is some buttons on the 600 remote do not seem to work so having to use two tm remotes on same box which is a bit of a pain,cheers and all have a good day

Comment

• digicon
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jun 2011

I see you found the other site that supports the TM600 i saw your post on there last night, That is probably the best site for support for the Technomate series of sat receivers you wont go too far wrong on there.

Comment

• kph1966
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

Hello digi yes been there for a few years and your right they are the best for support for technomate but it does not compare to this site on other things if you get my drift,cheers and have a good day.

Comment

Working...