Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

New SpiderBox 9900

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • euroslob
    • Jul 2011

New SpiderBox 9900

SpiderBox 9900 2CA 1CI USB PVR

This Box is supposed to have the same Options as the 9000 series with the same OSD, but is claimed to be faster and with more features...

And this explains why the price of the HD 9000 has been much cheaper recently!

Mind you I purchased a 9000 for only £160! So if anyone is out for good deal now is the time to buy a reduced HD9000, who knows they could even drop down to £120!

Regards
    ES
  • edin4o
    • Aug 2011

Re: New SpiderBox 9900

Great, is this a better alternative of the Dreambox HD800?

Comment

• digicon
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by edin4o
      Not in the same league, the DM800HD is far superior to the Spiderbox due to the main fact that the spiderbox is closed source and the DM800HD is a full linux enigma 2 Box. enough said.

Comment

• euroslob
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by edin4o
        Basically if you are like most people that have joined this forum and want to use clines then the spiderbox HD9000 will now become a bit of a bargain because Alshat now have the 9900 on the market!

If I was asked to choose a box for around the £250-£300 then I would without a doubt go for the Protek MK1.

What you have to take into account here is that the Spiderbox HD9000 is great value for money!

Comment

Working...