Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Satellite BG new channels soon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mirny
    Experienced Board Member
    • Nov 2011

Re: Satellite BG new channels soon

Originally posted by paradiselost
    Many worry whether they will stay on the market SatelitBG. You should take some measures to increase the number of customers. If bankruptcy is a shame.
    I just wonder why this provider have got just only for about 4000 customers. But they've got a big plans: They would like to have only HD programs as they said, so we will se how does this will continue, hope it will work for a long time. BTW they planning to shut down caid 0D06 soon.
    HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• sucan
      Board Senior Member
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by mirny
      You did not write your receiver type, but there was problem with audio with dreambox 800 and se and clons aswell and with Dr.HD and Topfield receivers too . On DB800 you can solve it with pressing radio button and then press radio back again, it should work then.
      I'm using Dreambox 500 HD and will test your advice tonight or will try to input audio PID manualy via dreamedit program. Thanks.
      Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV

Comment

• paradiselost
        • Nov 2011

I just wonder why this provider have got just only for about 4000 customers. But they've got a big plans: They would like to have only HD programs as they said, so we will se how does this will continue, hope it will work for a long time. BTW they planning to shut down caid 0D06 soon.
        My information is that they are much, much less than 4,000 customers

Comment

• sucan
          Board Senior Member
          • Aug 2011

..... BTW they planning to shut down caid 0D06 soon.
          Does it affect cs system ?
          Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV

Comment

• sucan
            Board Senior Member
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by sucan
            I'm using Dreambox 500 HD and will test your advice tonight or will try to input audio PID manualy via dreamedit program. Thanks.
            Last night rescanned channels and problem was solwed. No problem with Urban HD sound.

Comment

• sucan
              Board Senior Member
              • Aug 2011

Their last twit were send 1 month ago. It looks like they will not be so active. There is not any info about BOX channels till now.

Comment

• paradiselost
                • Nov 2011

Transponder change 11.817MHz error correction 3 / 4 of 5 / 6.

Comment

• bmitie
                  Vip Member
                  • Sep 2011

what card do i need for these new channels?

Comment

• sucan
                    Board Senior Member
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bmitie
                    what card do i need for these new channels?
                    Hi , for legal subscription and more information check here : _www.satellite.bg

Comment

• paradiselost
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by rbonchev
                      Film BOX HD, Film BOX Action HD, Fight BOX HD, Fashion BOX HD, Docu BOX HD, Erox HD, Eroxx HD, Ero*** HD
                      There is some movement on this topic.

SPI International launches 8 HD channels on offer Satellite BG
                      Satellite BG starts SPI channels under the general title Filmbox package, consisting of eight unique HD channels: Filmbox HD Filmbox Action HD Fightbox HD Docubox HD Fashionbox HD Erox HD Eroxx Ero*** HD and HD. This package will enhance the existing range of HD channels available to clients Satellite BG in Bulgaria.

Once you have signed a contract may soon happen. Wait .....

_http://www.parabola.cz/zpravicky/15757/spi-international-spousti-8-hd-kanalu-v-nabidce-satellite-bg/

Comment

• sucan
                        Board Senior Member
                        • Aug 2011

Some info about SPI International.

SPI INTERNATIONAL is an international film distribution company based in New York with local offices in Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia and Hungary. We work with the movie from it’s theatrical release through video and DVD release to all forms of TV distribution. In the territories where we have our local offices we participate in production of film projects and TV programs.

_www.spi-film.eu

Some channels are already broadcasted in CS Link and Skylink packages on Astra 23.5E satellite.

Comment

• paradiselost
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by sucan
                          Some info about SPI International.

SPI INTERNATIONAL is an international film distribution company based in New York with local offices in Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia and Hungary. We work with the movie from it’s theatrical release through video and DVD release to all forms of TV distribution. In the territories where we have our local offices we participate in production of film projects and TV programs.

_www.spi-film.eu

Some channels are already broadcasted in CS Link and Skylink packages on Astra 23.5E satellite.
                          Programs: FILMBOX HD, Filmbox, FILMBOX EXTRA broadcast regularly in the Czech Republic and Slovakia for several years. I hope that Satellite BG will be a different content.

Comment

• sucan
                            Board Senior Member
                            • Aug 2011

I think they will be the same with added audio or subtitles in Bulgarian ( like Eurosport HD channlel on 12110 H 27500 3/4 - which is with 5 audio pid - eng,bul,cze,hun,dut and is used by different platforms simultaneously ). Lets wait and see

Comment

• mirny
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Nov 2011

A significant expansion of programs in HD on our territory will come early next year. SPI International Company We started seven new programs.

SPI TV Company Ltd. Charles, a member of SPI Group, today announced the conclusion of an agreement with the Bulgarian satellite operators Satellite BG. Provider included in the bid package of channels called Filmbox. Which will include 8 channels in high definition.

Specifically on the HD channels FILMBOX (in our country already broadcast) FILMBOX Action HD, HD FightBox, Docubox HD Fashionbox HD, HD Erox, Eroxx HDaEro*** HD. The good news for the Czech and Slovak customers lies in the fact that the company plans to offer channels in our country. In some cases, ss Czech localization.

"Our goal is to offer the course, all these programs for other satellite, cable and IPTV operators in Europe, including the CR and SR," said the manager of sales and marketing company SPI Group Adrián Gumulák.

In January to start on the Slovak market as the first station FightBox Erox HD and HD. FILMBOX Action HD channels, HD Docubox, Fashionbox HD Eroxx HDaEro*** HD to be available in February or March next year.

Already, the localization of these channels by Gumuláka "working hard". Very likely it is that no location will remain Erox HD channels, HD and Eroxx Ero*** HD as broadcast erotic content.
                              HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• toby69
                                Experienced Board Member
                                • Oct 2011

trace sports hd, 23.5e 12207v27500, fta from 13/12/11 eng/fra. this very popular chn for me, is it fta temporarily or permanant. i doubt it in this game thou,
                                Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

Working...