Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

how to configure a CLine in : Satlover-CCcam Plugin (for All sharing Protocols) work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobmarley87676
    • Sep 2010

how to configure a CLine in : Satlover-CCcam Plugin (for All sharing Protocols) work

Hi guys. first of all thanks for an awesome forum . howeveer i need to ask for help (please!) setting up the CCam plugin as listed in the title of this post. It seems easy enough to put a C:line in it for my local cccam on my db500, but i cant figure how to correctly enter a C:line for the satlover free server (server three). thanks again for any help given. (if not i'll just settle for watching on my dreambox instead. lol )
  • tonybod
    Experienced Member
    • Apr 2010

Re: how to configure a CLine in : Satlover-CCcam Plugin (for All sharing Protocols)

You put a C line for server 3 in the receiver the same way as you put any other C line in (if a Linux based box, edit cccam.cfg).

Or are you referring to the plugin?

If you are, the plugin is for DVB cards. If you already have a working free line from server 3, then that's the job done, there is nothing else you need to do.

Hope this helps.

Tony.
    Technomate TM600 + 1m motorised dish (TM2300 motor).

If you find my posts helpful, please press the thanks button.

Some useful links.
    Freezing problems explained

Cccam prio files.

Cccam channelinfo files.

Forum rules

Comment

• bobmarley87676
      • Sep 2010

Re: how to configure a CLine in : Satlover-CCcam Plugin (for All sharing Protocols)

Hi, sorry, after reading your answer, i re-read my post, and it is perhaps a little ambiguous. What i was trying to ask is how to actually write the C:line (eg what info to put into a C Line ) for my DVBS card to connect to the free server, using your satlover plugin. as i have tried to connect to satlover via my dreambox with CCcam running, but found that it freezes and drops the connection to server every few seconds (on a good day.) So, I wanted to try using satlover plugin to connect one of my dvbs cards to the free server, instead of using dreambox, and keep dreambox just for sharing my local viewing card to the other DVBS card.
      But, i can't seem to get the Cline correct in your plugin's conf file, to make it connect to free server the way the dreambox can.
      also, do you know if i could use Accamd plugin to connect my DVBS TV card to the satlover server? (as i have had good succes with Accamd on my local share.)
      Thanks in advance for any help, and if just having to put up with freezes on the dreambox is the answer, then so be it! lol

Comment

• tonybod
        Experienced Member
        • Apr 2010

I cannot help with the DVB side of things (I have a Linux based box).

But regarding freezing, I'm afraid it's something you just have to put up with. It's a free server so there are lots of us using it. I can put up with the freezes while watching sport on the free server, so that's all I use it for.

There is an ongoing thread relating to freezing at

Not much you can do about it apart from use a decent cccam.prio file.
        Technomate TM600 + 1m motorised dish (TM2300 motor).

If you find my posts helpful, please press the thanks button.

Some useful links.
        Freezing problems explained

Cccam prio files.

Cccam channelinfo files.

Forum rules

Comment

Working...