Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Kaffeine plugin cccam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ocram88

Kaffeine plugin cccam

Salve,
    su ubuntu ho installato il player kaffeine e riesco a vedere i canali free to air. Esiste un plugin simile ad hadu che funzioni in ambiente linux?
    grazie
  • prommy
    • Jan 2012

Re: Kaffeine plugin cccam

fino alla versione 0.8 di kaffeine, si c'era un plugin dal nome kaffeine-sc-plugin da installare, con le versioni successive e stata tolta questa possibilità.
    Vorrei che qualcuno mi smentisse perchè anche io sono diventato matto a cercare una soluzione! Ciao

Comment

• ocram88

ho installato il plugin kaffeine-sc-plugin. Non so dove inserire i server cccam!!

Comment

• prommy
        • Jan 2012

ma che versione di kaffeine usi!!!! leggi bene quello che ho scritto..
        Fino alla versione 0.8 c'era la possibilita perchè una volta installato c'era la finestra di configurafione.

Comment

• ocram88

Uso la versione 0.8.8. Quando vado in DVB Settings, ho una scritta DVB Plugin e se clicco su Softcam 0.4.0, si apre il plugin. Nel plugin trovo NEWCS, KEYS e OTHERS. Dove devo inserire i server cccam?

Comment

• bonilla
            Board Senior Member
            • Aug 2012

Hello,

Here you find the solution to your problem (props to ron273 )

If during the install process you see any warning messages, that is usually OK. An error message could be a problem. If so, write it down and don't go to the next step. ****** the error and see if you can find something. That is how I found out what worked and didn't work.
            At all times in the terminal make sure you are root, unless specifically stated otherwise. I always do sudo -s.
            My linux version is Ubuntu 9.04.
            Kaffeine version: 0.8.7
            Cccam version: 2.0.9
            Kaffeine softcam plugin 0.4.0

OK, let's get started:
            Open up a terminal window and type sudo -s. This will make you root for the complete install in this terminal window. Enter your root password when asked
            Code:
            apt-get install kaffeine
            apt-get build-dep kaffeine
            apt-get install g++
            apt get install build-essential
            Ok, if this is done, it is time to unpack the kaffeine-sc plugin to a folder. I always use home/your_username/downloads/DVB for this stuff.
            Make sure you unpack it in a seperate directory. In ubuntu I use Ark to do this, but I am sure there are some terminal junkies that can do it from the terminal. If all goes well, you will have the contents unpacked in /home/your_username/DVB/kaffeine-sc-plugin-0.4.0 or something similar, so let's continue.
            Before we go into the terminal again, we need to modify a file. Use your favourite editor and open up the file /home/your_username/DBV/kaffeine-sc-plugin-0.4.0/src/FFdecsa/Makefile. At the top you will find the line
            Code:
            COMPILER=g++34
            . Change this to
            Code:
            COMPILER=g++
            Save the file and exit.
            A second file that gave me trouble was /home/your_username/DVB/kaffeine-sc-plugin-0.4.0/admin/detect-autoconf.pl. During make I got a permission denied error. So go into this directory and CHMOD this file to 777 (I always use Dolphin for this. Right Click on the file and select Properties).

We are ready to proceed
            Code:
            sh ./configure –without-arts (it did complain about arTs during the first configure and this solved it for me)
            make
            make install
            apt-get install gcc-4.2
            So that was easy, right? If during these steps, you get any errors it might be necessary to install some necessary packages. In that case (and onley then!) do the following:
            apt-get install xorg-dev
            pat-get install libqt3-mt-dev
            apt get install kdelibs4-dev
            In my case this was not needed, they were already installed during step 3.

Al right, let's compile this puppy!
            Code:
            gcc-4.2 -O -fbuiltin -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -shared -o ca.so ca.c -ldl
            Now we need to create the necessary directories and give them the right permissions.
            Code:
            cd /var
            mkdir etc
            chmod 777 etc
            mkdir keys
            chmod 777 keys
            mkdir bin
            chmod 777 bin
            OK, we have all the packages installed and configured. Now it is time to put the Cccam stuff in the right place. To do this, unpack the Cccam-2.0.9 tarball in a directory on your system. I recommend something like /home/your_username/DVB/cccam-2.0.9. After unpacking, you will see some files in the directory.
            Take the file Cccam.x86 and copy it into /var/bin
            CHMOD the file into 777
            Take the Cccam.cfg and copy it into /var/etc
            Finally, from the plugin folder (/home/your_username/downloads/kaffeine-sc-plugin-0.4.0) take the file ca.so and copy it into /var/bin

Now we are almost done here. To complete the setup, open up Kaffeine and in the menubar goto DVB=>DVB settings. On the left in that window you will notice a new icon, called DVB-plugins. Click on it and you will see your plugins. Click on the Softcam 0.4.0 button and you will see a screen with some tabs. Click on the tab Others and check Enable CCcam client. Click OK and close the program.

We are now ready to start cccam and Kaffeine.
            Open up a terminal window (not as root!)
            Code:
            cd /var/bin
            LD_PRELOAD=./ca.so ./CCcam.x86 -d
            Cccam is now started.
            Your terminal output should look something like this:
            CODE:
            08:15:06.106 CCcam: ================================================== ====================
            08:15:06.106 CCcam: starting CCcam 2.0.9 compiled on May 20 2008@21:53:25
            08:15:06.106 CCcam: ================================================== ====================
            /tmp/.CCcam.nodeid open...
            /dev/urandom open...
            Closing 3
            /tmp/.CCcam.nodeid open...
            08:15:06.107 CCcam: online using nodeId ******************x
            /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0 open...
            Closing 8
            08:15:06.108 CCcam: dvb api3 detected
            08:15:06.108 CCcam: create 1 cam device(s)
            /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 open...
            hijacking ca0 open...
            ca0 fd = 8hijacking ca0 ioctl,(8 : 7808 - 0xbff6690c): /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca1 open...
            08:15:06.111 CCcam: added 871 keys from /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
            08:15:06.111 CCcam: added 0 keys from /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
            08:15:06.111 CCcam: static cw not found or bad
            08:15:06.111 CCcam: parsed 0 entries from /var/etc/CCcam.prio
            08:15:06.111 CCcam: readProviderfile: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.providers or not found
            08:15:06.111 CCcam: readChannelList: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo or not found
            08:15:06.112 CCcam: server started on port 12000
            The line CCcam: static cw not found or bad does not affect cccam behaviour. Also cccam not finding some files is not a problem. If it looks anything like this, you are good to go.
            Finally start Kaffeine and enjoy!
            If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

Working...