Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Problems with Skybox F5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confusednewbie
    • Jun 2013

Problems with Skybox F5

Hello everyone

I'm completely new to all this and would be grateful if someone could help me.

I recently bought a Skybox F5 and it was already set up and ready for use.We had no problems with it and were able to view all channels with no issues but I think that we have accidently deleted the c-line and now we can only access free view channels as all the others are scrambled.

Is there any way I can fix the problem? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
  • duhoki
    Experienced Board Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: HELP PLEASE - Problems with Skybox F5

Hi and welcome to forum mate. If you go to Menu - Network Local Settings - Camds Setup - CCcam Client Setup or somewhere in that menu you should see if you cline is in it or not. Have you tested if your box do have internett access? Test with ******* or other.

If you have deleted you cline then you can load a new one like this:

1. Create a file called CCcam.cfg using wordpad or notepad(remember capital CCC)

2. Open “CCcam.cfg” file , and copy and paste the available code into notepad or wordpad and save it.

3. Copy it on a USB

Example cline:

C: test.skybox.com 12000 user1008 password

Remember Satlover offer premium server and also free server you can try.

To load it in to your box do following:

Menu - Network Local Settings - Camds Setup - CCcam Client Setup - Update Files by USB

Press ok to put a tick (or green add button) next to CCcam.cfg (CCam plug)
    Press yellow "read" button.
    Let the box read in the file, Exit out of the menus and Reboot your box.

If any other problem just ask mate, but remember to test first if you do have internett connection on box or not.

Comment

• kostis
      Experienced Board Member
      • Nov 2012

the most 2 common reason for this problem are A no cline or a non working cline. B no internet. hope you can ask your provider to give you back your cline is you delete it. after fixing make a backup.
      If my post was useful, please, use "Thanks" button

Comment

• rizwan
        Experienced Board Member
        • Sep 2010

You should contact to your dealer, because its per-install C-line and you don't have a backup
        Vu+ Solo2
        Dream Box 800HD,
        Neotion 3000, Skystar2, PTCL IPTV
        HP LCD W2338h
        Samsung LED 40 C5000

Comment

• mahrkpat
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2012

How did you delete your cline? If it was by upgrading firmware all might not be
          lost, go in to network settings then into Cccam settings, manage Cccam then
          see if you cline is still there, if it there see that it has green tick beside it if not
          then you activate it by pressing one of the coloured buttons. I am advising this
          because when you upgrade firmware the default is to have the cline as off.
          Liked my post then push the sigpic button.

Comment

• microchick
            Experienced Board Member
            • Apr 2012

By the way if you have inserted a flash drive at any stage in your box and have updated the CCcam.cfg, Check the CCcam.cfg file on your hard drive because the line will be saved there. In Openbox/Skybox If you update the file from a USB then its a two way process and it syncs the CCcam.cfg file in flash drive with the receiver.
            Worth a try!!
            If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

Working...