Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

HD Channels lag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDavies
    • Sep 2010

HD Channels lag

Hi, I seem to have a problem on my HD Channels on my spiderbox 9000HD. The SD channels are working ok, but all my HD channels on any satellite seems to lag in picture. The sound is spot-on. Not sure why? Has anybody else encountered this issue? I have re-booted twice and removed all cables and re-installed, but the problem is still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
  • pan1300
    Experienced Board Member
    • Apr 2012

Re: HD Channels lag

hi JDavies

Did you try with another hdmi-cable? On some receivers it helps to change the video format (1080 to 720)

Comment

• luk4asz
      Experienced Board Member
      • Feb 2011

Lags are FTA and pay channels?
      Please check the quality of the signal can be switched dish. It may happen to be heavy clouds in the sky?

Comment

• sataday
        Board Senior Member
        • Dec 2011

Make sure you have the latest patch loaded. One of the early ones did have that problem.

Comment

• JDavies
          • Sep 2010

Cheers everyone. It seems to come and go, so may be due to atmospherics. It just seems strange that my SD channels are unaffected though...

Comment

• thecrazybandit
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jul 2012

I must admit i have noticed the same problem its only no and then and normally works fine after a reboot i am using the latest patch so i dont this is the problem and i am getting a good signal on all sats hopefully it will sort itself out

Comment

• jkr
              • Jun 2010

Hi,
              i have had the same problem with my dreambox. I solved it by using a new hdmi cable. The shielding on the old cheap cable was not so good.

Comment

Working...