Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

help with eaglebox

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simar184
    • Jul 2012

help with eaglebox

Hi
    anyone knows about eagle box hd 800. How to add c line in the box. Its been 2months I was trying to decode but no luck I tried latest and old patch as well and many good Clines. but any how no luck can anyone help to decode this box will be great.

thanks
  • fatbloke55
    • Jan 2012

Re: help with eaglebox

Sorry to the writer of this info cant remember were i found it.

First off make sure you load the latest available patch.

Once the patch is loaded and the receiver has rebooted enter the EagleBox HD menu and navigate to the Setting menu then press RED followed by 1510 and you will see the Super Stting option now appears in the menu. Enter this menu and you will find all the settings required here for softcam connections.

To recap: MENU > SETTING > RED 1510 > SUPER SETTING

Once in the Super Setting menu:

The first option allows you to select a C/S option - CCcam NewCamd - Avatar -eCAM or Disable.
    Avatar and eCam have no function in Europe.

As each c/s option is selected, the relevant Config option appears highlighted. You may enter there and add your line details.
    To view what is there, and unhide the data, press the red button and enter the PIN 7878

To check if all is ok, use the test option at the bottom of the config sub menu. It will attempt to connect, and give you a Success or Failure result.

The other option in Super Setting is EMU.

Comment

Working...