Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Help Golden Media 9080 CRCI HD Combo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zitraig
    • Dec 2011

Help Golden Media 9080 CRCI HD Combo

I wish someone would help me: my 9080 Golden Media has stopped working, stays on but does not allow me to use various remote control buttons including the menu button and the OK key to select channels.
    I tried to act straight from the keys to the receiver but to no avail.
    The firmware that I installed 1.4.18 emu is the ALI Model 3602.
    I first tried to install the same firmware via USB, then another version of the 1.4.41 but in both cases I had trouble with, is how it was locked. I was told that there is a program that fixes it at the same time and allows you to load a new firmware is that a new setting.
    Can you suggest me where can I find? Failing that how I act?
    Thank you in advance and greet you.
  • zitraig
    • Dec 2011

Re: Help Golden Media 9080 CRCI HD Combo

Originally posted by zitraig
    I wish someone would help me: my 9080 Golden Media has stopped working, stays on but does not allow me to use various remote control buttons including the menu button and the OK key to select channels.
    I tried to act straight from the keys to the receiver but to no avail.
    The firmware that I installed 1.4.18 emu is the ALI Model 3602.
    I first tried to install the same firmware via USB, then another version of the 1.4.41 but in both cases I had trouble with, is how it was locked. I was told that there is a program that fixes it at the same time and allows you to load a new firmware is that a new setting.
    Can you suggest me where can I find? Failing that how I act?
    Thank you in advance and greet you.
    None of you can tell me what program I use to install the new FW via the serial port in my Golden Media?
    I do not think I'm the only one who has this problem, I understand that the decoder GoldenMedia is well known by fans and which have been sold many copies.
    I thank in advance those who will accept my request.
    regards

Comment

• marcolau
      • May 2012

Was the reciever blocked after a firmware update ?

Comment

• zitraig
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by marcolau
        Was the reciever blocked after a firmware update ?
        No! The receiver has worked well for a long time, then suddenly no longer accepts commands from menu key and change channels, a clear sign that the FW has exhausted its functions.
        I tried to install a new firmware via USB but without results. I am looking for a program that allows me to repair the decoder and at the same time install new firmware and setting from the serial port.

Comment

Working...