Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

tm6900hd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steve7772
    • Dec 2011

tm6900hd

Hi I am new to this site and wonder if it is possible to use a c line in technomate 6900hd. I had a go but was a bit lots when it came to the ID and password. It seems the info I entered was too long. Is there any help on the correct input of the line from the free lines on this site, in order I can test if it works. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: tm6900hd

Just put the details of the line in the CSinfo.txt i have provided and upload via USB and you should be good to go.
    Attached Files

Comment

• odysseas1991
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jan 2011

Most technomate boxes have a character limit but I wanted to asked digicon, the method you are suggesting by uploading via that particular file, does it overide the character limit in the username and password fields? I once tried to upload on tm5402hd unsuccessfully and was wondering if i did something wrong or just doesnt work...

Comment

• steve7772
        • Dec 2011

Thank you Digicon for your quick reply and help. As I said I am new to all of this so please bear with me.

I am using a c line from server 3 of mr satlover to test if it works. See the attached txt file for my questions on what to do with the c line.

Did you also say this could be uploaded by USB?

I hope you can help a complete novice to understand the way forward.

Thanks once again. Regards
        Attached Files

Comment

• paradiselost
          • Nov 2011

Download patches and addon here: Or if you find a new

TM-6900 Patch Code:_http://www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=TM6000%20series%20receivers/6000%20Series/6900%20Series/&file=Phantompatch-TM6900HD_702p-19-11-10.zip

Addon Code:_http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/list.php?board=tm6000hd

Copy patch and addon patch to root of a USB stick and connect USB stick to receiver.

Select Data Transfer. "data-transfer.JPG"

Select Phantom patch and press ok. "patch.JPG"

Now do the same for the addon patch. "addon.JPG"

Now patches have been applied and receiver has rebooted press the IP button on the remote and enter pin 0000 or from normal viewing TV screen enter 8281 to access server list. "server-list.JPG"

Select a Connection and press OK, below are examples of a CCcam and Newcamd connection. "cccam.JPG" "newcamd.JPG"

To work what your details are from a C line see below: -

C: exampl.dyndns.biz exampl password 10500

Address = exampl.dyndns.biz
          ID = exampl
          Password = password
          Port = 10500

Comment

• digicon
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by odysseas1991
            Most technomate boxes have a character limit but I wanted to asked digicon, the method you are suggesting by uploading via that particular file, does it overide the character limit in the username and password fields? I once tried to upload on tm5402hd unsuccessfully and was wondering if i did something wrong or just doesnt work...
            If you enter your line in via the CSinfo.txt file and upload via USB it overides everything, as you will already know you cannot enter some lines and port no's via the remote, Uploading via USB lets you

Originally posted by steve7772
            Thank you Digicon for your quick reply and help. As I said I am new to all of this so please bear with me.

I am using a c line from server 3 of mr satlover to test if it works. See the attached txt file for my questions on what to do with the c line.

Did you also say this could be uploaded by USB?

I hope you can help a complete novice to understand the way forward.

Thanks once again. Regards
            I have re-uploaded your text file for you to have a looo at with all the relevant fields filled in with the test line at the bottom

Regards
            Attached Files

Comment

• steve7772
              • Dec 2011

Hi once again. Thanks Paradiselost and Digicon for your input.

1st apology to you both. I have a TM6900HD Super and not a TM6900HD and I think the download files Paradiselost pointed me to were not for my box? On the download site I found a file for the TM6900HD Super dated 30th May 2011 Phantompatch-TM6900HDSuper_741p-27-05-2011.zip. I hope this is the latest file for my box??

I then look for addon patch and see Phantompatch-TM6900HDSuper 742p 08-11-2011.zip Is this the addon I need or does this just update box from 741p to 742p???

Sorry for all of my confusion but unless I ask those with knowledge of the subject i will not get any where.

Digicon Thanks for your Tm screen with line explanation. I tried to save to a usb stick the line and once in the 8281 menu I press the Sat button on remote to import the CSinfo.txt file. It does not change any of the settings for connection on my box. Am I missing an add on that Paradise lost referred to?? So I then entered the C line manually as per your instructions.

Well I pulled my hair out for ages, as when I get to the password entering, on the screen it just shows **** etc. Is there a way of showing what you typed?? It also looked as if I could not put the whole address in as it stopped before I got to the .com but after 20 goes, I just carried on pressing the letters. It looks ok if you count the number of "***" but cant be sure as password is automatically hidden..AGGGHHHH.

I think I am getting there. With all the info entered, I pressed the red, connect button but nothing seems to be happening. I am sure there is something a novice like me is not doing correctly.

I look forward to any more help you can give. Thanks

Comment

• steve7772
                • Dec 2011

I have been experimenting with the box and find that it is best NOT to use the patch Phantompatch-TM6900HDSuper 742p 08-11-2011.zip.

If I installed this patch the box keeps freezing and the remote will not work. I wonder if any other members have tried this patch and had success???

So I have gone back to the 30th May 2011 Phantompatch-TM6900HDSuper_741p-27-05-2011.zip and the box seems to be more stable and has not frozen yet. I asked in my last post whether there is an add on to use with the 741 patch. Has anyone found or even needed an add on for this patch?? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• digicon
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Jun 2011

I have PM'd you a link to find all the software patches for your Box hope this helps

Comment

• steve7772
                    • Dec 2011

Well as they say, if at first you don't succeed....

I re-looked at the info from post #6 and tried to work out what you were describing. After reading it a few times the penny dropped and I entered the info into your text file (cut and paste from the "C" line) and saved to a USB stick.

I went back to the Technomate, reset everything and then imported the saved CSinfo.txt file. Well, amazed, on entering 8281 it showed that the txt file had imported, and was also showing as connected. Another smile on my face. At last I have got somewhere...

I scrolled through a few channels, and after a while another smile on my face, as it was working just as you described. Simples... Thanks to you guys that showed me the way to do this.

Time for more lessons me thinks to add to my knowledge.

Comment

• steve7772
                      • Dec 2011

Please can someone add to my knowledge regarding this box.

I see on the forum there is a thread, updated quite often, called cccam.channelinfo

Is this something I need to upload to my Tm6900?? What will this do or is it not for this box.

Thanks

Comment

Working...