Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Cccam and orton x403p

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biss1
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

Cccam and orton x403p

I have just got an Orton x403p and loaded a cccam account that was active and working on a strong 4930 but it did not work. Please see the attached. Acct for server2 was the one used on the 4930 but failed to even connect on the x403p box. Any assistance will be appreciated
    Attached Files
  • senad78
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jan 2011

Re: Cccam and orton x403p

Originally posted by biss1
    I have just got an Orton x403p and loaded a cccam account that was active and working on a strong 4930 but it did not work. Please see the attached. Acct for server2 was the one used on the 4930 but failed to even connect on the x403p box. Any assistance will be appreciated
    entering C lines you made ​​a mistake so that once again look as it entered manually on the remote ...

Comment

• biss1
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

I entered it correctly (manually) and also used hsdata.cfg file to load it successfully to the receiver with usb flash but the cline did not work whereas it worked on Strong 4930.

If cline that worked on strong 4930 is entered correctly on the Orton and did not work. Please, what is likely to be the problem.
      Also, how are my supposed to use CCcam.channelinfo and CCcam.providers on my receiver?

Comment

• aplok
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2013

up to system limit,

however,

1 good one is better than

99 bads

and less than 10 should be enough

Comment

Working...