Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cannydo
    Board Senior Member
    • Sep 2011

Hi Guys
    Having a lot of bother with ******* it works perfect retreiving your search results but will not connect to any selected. At first I thought it was my internet connection but you**** works perfect also have tried ethernet and wifi with the same results. I have also flashed another image thinking it may be corrupted but still the same any ideas folks??
  • mahrkpat
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2012

Re: *******

Could be any number of things try updating flash player, make sure any other
    media players you have are not default for streaming, try using another browser
    to check if ******* works on that, if you have anti pop up try disabling it and if
    you are getting green screen on video playback, right click on the video and
    click settings and disable hardware acceleration. One more thing make sure flash
    player is not blocked by firewall/av.
    Liked my post then push the sigpic button.

Comment

• cannydo
      Board Senior Member
      • Sep 2011

My apoliges mahrkpat but this post is in Openbox HD section not computer. hehe no way to update flash player on the Openbox and as I have stated you**** works perfect.

Comment

• mahrkpat
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by cannydo
        My apoliges mahrkpat but this post is in Openbox HD section not computer. hehe no way to update flash player on the Openbox and as I have stated you**** works perfect.
        Brain engaged before thinking why posted on Openbox section.
        The only suggestion that comes to mind is reflash firmware or wait for firmware
        upgrade.
        Liked my post then push the sigpic button.

Comment

• pan1300
          Experienced Board Member
          • Apr 2012

hi cannydo

hmmm

Wanted to help by looking how all is working here (mvision) - disappointed, and must say I have the same problem: searching all fine, but none plays ... (stb even blocks completely while 'downloading').
          Other functions (as eg videoclub) are fine - freeserver works, clines work - tested with and without server/clines ; latest firm on the box and the router are ok.

So, basically same question from me: any suggestions (but not only for the Openbox) ...

Comment

• KVF1966
            Board Senior Member
            • Dec 2012

Many users Openbox complain about the problem with watching *******, the problem is solved by firmware receiver new version of software

Comment

Working...