Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

openbox s10 canali in chiaro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pinoceronte
    • May 2012

openbox s10 canali in chiaro

I bought an openbox s10 and I set up for hotbird 13E, I can not see any channel RAI / Mediaset channels in the clear but I see some Romanian ....

with sathedithor I configured my file tp_prog.dbs according to info found on the internet but the result does not change ....

help
  • pan1300
    Experienced Board Member
    • Apr 2012

Re: openbox s10 canali in chiaro

hi

did you enter a free cline from here or from elsewhere in the box (+ check before if it is good)? Are you connected to the internet? If not, reading in this section may help you a bit further.

Comment

• pinoceronte
      • May 2012

Hello, I have not put any cline for the moment though I'm connected to internet.
      I did not think you need a cline to see the free channels, but now I try now, thanks.

I inserted a cline and tp_prog.dbs already done (it's the same as mine) but the result does not change, no signal every time I see them properly but other programs

Comment

• pan1300
        Experienced Board Member
        • Apr 2012

hi

Indeed, fta channels are always open (beware: I think rai can encrypted during movies or sports) - think you first of all need to get this fta channels open, and than start experiencing more.
        What happens if you don't use any program, and scan some transponders on hotbird (make sure you have a back-up of your channellist). Also, is your dish properly installed and pointed?

Comment

• pinoceronte
          • May 2012

hello pan, I see something if I do a scan, if I put a list always gives me the message no signal.
          I noticed that if I put in default lnb frequency 9750/27000 I think the signal is weak while they often feel a drive signal becomes stronger, however, even with strong signal channels "in the clear" do not see them.
          Add that the decoder is currently in use with Sky Unicable / SCR, it may serve some ....
          thanks

Comment

• pan1300
            Experienced Board Member
            • Apr 2012

hi

If also the fta don't open, perhaps problem with: dish not optimally adjusted, dish to small, maybe you're out of reach where you live?
            Or do they open after a sat scan, but NOT with an used internet list? That means your dish is ok!
            Also, I'm still convinced that a 'found' list of the internet is far from ideal (had some negative experiences with other's lists - but you can use it to compare your list with). Best - I think - is do a complete scan and than make your list and favourits by pc/program. Ok, takes some time, but definitely less problems afterwards!

Comment

• pinoceronte
              • May 2012

Pann Hello, I made the dump file and I edited with tp_prog.dbs satheditor by inserting specific http://it.kingofsat.net/pos-13E.php site, found by scanning the channels I watch them, those edited not ... I said "no signal".
              I wanted to thank you for your patience.

Comment

• pan1300
                Experienced Board Member
                • Apr 2012

ok, good for you that it works, thanks for feedback.

Theoretically you must be able to find some differences between your scanned list and your edited list ; could be interesting to know (to help others with same boxes - possible differences eg TP 10853.44: can be 10853 or 10854, mistakes in Modulation, Symbol Rate or FEC, ...).

Comment

• pinoceronte
                  • May 2012

hello pan, this thing only you can fix me.

ES Physique TV decoder by scanning 12809V/21999
                  from list "http://it.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=physique+tv&Submit=Zap" 11541V/22000 , rest unchanged ....
                  How is it possible?
                  The site is not trusted?
                  can you give me another site where the data take for my custom tp_prog?

Comment

• pan1300
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Apr 2012

hello

I usually look on _hxxp://en.kingofsat.net/index.php (or nl instead of en), some others are: _hxxp://***.lyngsat.com/, _hxxp://***.satindex.de/ (if you understand german), _hxxp://***.satbeams.com (hope I'm allowed to put this references here), you can also search on ******.
                    To be honest I just use these sites to check sats/TP's/channels and not to take data from, so I'm not sure if this is possible or not. Have a look and try.

Comment

• pinoceronte
                      • May 2012

hi pan, I have set of universal lnb (there are 4 modes) but the value of scanning is always different from that of websites ...
                      the problem probably lies in the SCR Protocol / Unicable, how can I configure it?
                      I saw that there are settings for diseq 1.0 and 1.1, which I use and how?
                      my lnb has 2 outputs and 4 physical channels on different frequencies, I currently use one of the 2 physical outputs with my decoder sly.
                      thank you very much

Comment

• pan1300
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Apr 2012

hi

I'm afraid I don't understand what you exactly mean ; when you do a scan with your box you get all the channels and the FTA channels open, right? When you use an imported and afterwards edited file the fta channels don't open, right?
                        So, I think your configuration setup is ok. I don't know which diseqc settings you need.
                        Don't know if the box has blindscan, if to: try it (but take a back-up of your channels/settings). Also possibility the TP list of your box isn't updated - herefor you can check on eg king of sats or lyngsat and change old TP's and add new ones. I know this can take a while ; perhaps there's new software for your box with updated TP's?

About Unicable I don't know anything, sorry.

Comment

• pinoceronte
                          • May 2012

as I thought the problem was caused by the SCR protocol used by S * Y to have two channels on the same cable

anyone know how to configure the protocol SCR openbox S10?

Comment

• mahrkpat
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by pinoceronte
                            as I thought the problem was caused by the SCR protocol used by S * Y to have two channels on the same cable

anyone know how to configure the protocol SCR openbox S10?
                            It is not possible on openbox you need specific hardware for SCR protocol Sly Italia boxes work but can not say any others.
                            For openbox use normal lnb.
                            Liked my post then push the sigpic button.

Comment

Working...